GDT Week 1: Browns vs Cowboys

candyman93

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

What's frustrating is that he felt like a very safe pick at the time. Didn't have the the biggest upside of the top OTs drafted, but seemed like he'd at least be a good OT. He's not horrible, he just hasn't proven to be very good either. And most of that seems to be due to him not seeming to care that much.

I liked Wirfs and the NYG kid from Georgia a lot better but was “fine” with Jed. He’s been extremely underwhelming despite being surrounded by talent and coaching.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I liked Wirfs and the NYG kid from Georgia a lot better but was “fine” with Jed. He’s been extremely underwhelming despite being surrounded by talent and coaching.

Thomas was my top choice but figured he'd be gone. I liked all of the top four, but felt like Wills was a good mix of high floor/decently high ceiling compared to Wirfs and Becton, who I viewed as boom or bust prospects.

You liked Wirfs? As a LT!? MindCharacter is rolling in his grave.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Thomas was my top choice but figured he'd be gone. I liked all of the top four, but felt like Wills was a good mix of high floor/decently high ceiling compared to Wirfs and Becton, who I viewed as boom or bust prospects.

You liked Wirfs? As a LT!? MindCharacter is rolling in his grave.

Like A Boss Reaction GIF by Red Bull

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

I'm guessing Dallas wins. Could easily go either way, but I could see the offense struggling this game. OL injuries, a likely mediocre running game, and a new scheme against a talented Dallas defense could lead to trouble.

Depends on if we shut down Dallas run game. If old man Zeke and hobbled Cook are running over us, we’re screwed.

If McCarthy wants to sling it 40+ times that favors us because of our secondary + pass rush.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

They do NOT like our WR core outside of Cooper. I’ve been preaching that all off-season.

Then it was a great decision not just to trade for but to extend Jeudy before ever strapping up here lol.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

They like Jeudy, but he’s not a #1 guy.

He’s not a 2 either, not in his 4 year career anyway.

On 9/2/2024 at 7:18 PM, MWil23 said:

I don't think this is real. I found their original source and it said a deal, "would've looked SOMETHING LIKE" which is code for "I'm throwing the $%^& at the waaaaaaaall."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FGK said:

I don't think this is real. I found their original source and it said a deal, "would've looked SOMETHING LIKE" which is code for "I'm throwing the $%^& at the waaaaaaaall."

Based off of Amari’s “I wouldn’t mind” tweet a few weeks ago I think it’s pretty legitimate.