2024 WEEK 1 | vs Cheeseheads in Brazil

Kiltman

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Well it’s finally game day. Unfortunately for me today is also my brothers wedding day and I just happen to be his best man. I’ll do what I can to catch the game tonight and will have to watch it in full tomorrow extremely hungover. Go Birds!

Congrats to your brother 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Well it’s finally game day. Unfortunately for me today is also my brothers wedding day and I just happen to be his best man. I’ll do what I can to catch the game tonight and will have to watch it in full tomorrow extremely hungover. Go Birds!

May their special day and life together begin with an Eagles victory.

Having said that, ban Friday weddings!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Well to fair, I'm sure the date was saved months in advance ,way before the Brazil game was announced.  So a Friday wedding was actually being considerate for a NFL opening weekend / a Sunday Eagles game. Just saying. 

The bigger issue is any Wedding during Football season? @AZ_Eaglesfan might need to have a heart to heart with his new Sister in Law after the wedding about not having anymore "family functions" planned Sept thru February in the future.  😎

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I've had to call out from work after a few Sunday weddings open bars are dangerous 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Time to start ramping up.  Hopefully the game tonight is not as stressful as the Chiefs game was last night.

Last nights game was sooo stressful. I literally missed on a parlay w/ a $500 payout because Andrews missed getting to 25 Yards...I was sooo livid lol

4 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

My soon to be father in law was pushing for that so it didn’t conflict with college football, he knew Sunday was a non-starter with me because of the Eagles.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

My soon to be father in law was pushing for that so it didn’t conflict with college football, he knew Sunday was a non-starter with me because of the Eagles.

Didn't know Sunday weddings were a thing in the US. Never heard of those until today.

Here Friday wedding have been gaining popularity in the last 5-7 years or so, but I hate them. Mostly because often times it's out of town, so you have to burn a vacation day or two regardless.