Opening Night GDT 9/5: Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefer

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Bet the over on Lamar Jackson rush attempts everybody 

Sounds fake. Legitimately sounds like a pro wrestling promo. We are a “you can take that football, turn that sum ***** sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ***” away from it being exactly that.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Xmad said:

People always say this.......it was true in high school dawg. He's now easily a top 5 passer in the league. "LaMaR cAn'T tHrOw" mfers call a two time MVP and say he can't throw as if one part of his game diminishes the other. 

Get some new dumb material cause the man can ****ing throw.

The game tying TD only for it to be fumbled.

He said it, not me, he said in as many words “when I have to throw it like I did at the end of the season last year because my legs were shot we didn’t win” 

22 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

He said it, not me, he said in as many words “when I have to throw it like I did at the end of the season last year because my legs were shot we didn’t win” 

That's a whole *** other sentence. You said the words. If you're gonna be a dumb hater at least ****ing own your garbage. 

6 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Put big money on the Ravens. We saw a crappy lions team Beat them last year. This chiefs team is even weaker. 30-17 ravens. I’m not kidding, or trolling. Easy money. Regular season Lamar the truth. 

I’m interested to see how Derrick Henry looks. I think he close to being washed due to the mileage he has.

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

I’m interested to see how Derrick Henry looks. I think he close to being washed due to the mileage he has.

I would like to point out this is probably correct because this man 2,000 carries before seeing a snap in the NFL (1,397 in high school, 603 in college) and now 2,180 in the NFL. 

For context emmitt smith had about 4,400

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I would imagine most players would prefer to have their bodies feeling week 1 fresh deep into the playoff run. 

I mean how many QBs say “f*** throwing the football” though? 😂🤣

• Like 4

Is that a real quote from Lamar? Dude’s been saying the perfect things all offseason about playing the Chiefs, not looking back, every week being a new week, etc. And he looked absolutely honest saying it too, not just lip service. Seems weird he’d back track and give sorry excuses like that.

• Like 1