Who wins this game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green Bay - Cheeseheads Unite!
    • Philadelphia - the "home" team defends their turf
    • The fans - more football!
    • I just want them to have fun

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

So, I've only watched bits and pieces of this so far. But would it be accurate to say it's been really bad defense interrupted by occasional bad QB mistakes?

Scoreboard aside, I wouldn’t say either defense has looked really bad. Philly’s defense has been shaky, giving up some big plays mostly via miscues. 

Love has looked really, really inconsistent with his accuracy. Hurts has looked lost, tbh.

If anything, again despite the score, I think the QBs have underplayed the defenses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I missed most of the game because I was traveling home from a work trip. Did they explain why the NFL okayed this field when it's clearly craptastic?

Love Money GIFs | Tenor

• Like 7

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I missed most of the game because I was traveling home from a work trip. Did they explain why the NFL okayed this field when it's clearly craptastic?

Same reason they allowed Lions/Panthers to play on a frozen field two seasons ago, they don’t give a **** about player safety. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Is love mobile?

Maybe not as much right now with the calf, but yes. I don't think his default setting is to run, and he's not an elite athlete at the position, more of a plus athlete type