Who ya got?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chargers

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

🍻but fml 🤦🏽‍♂️ at the same time lol

cody whitehair gets the start?

I think Whitehair was always likely unless they move Peat there? I think the plan was to bring JPJ along slowly as he missed so much TC. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

If Wilson had any time to redeem himself it would be now. Literally no one has confidence in him to step up even as a backup. 

Hopefully he’s been playing possum, sadly don’t expect that to be the case however.

It’s really just wishing now with him rather than seeing real progression and having evidence he’s improving and about to break out.

15 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

He is better at the run not so much in the past rush.

let’s hope the Chargers run the ball a lot.

Is he really though?? Wilson engages passively, doesn’t really pop with his hands, doesn’t really use his power to blow up the line and has trouble disengaging. I wouldn’t say he’s ‘good’ versus the run, more that he’s not as bad as he is versus the pass?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Is he really though?? Wilson engages passively, doesn’t really pop with his hands, doesn’t really use his power to blow up the line and has trouble disengaging. I wouldn’t say he’s ‘good’ versus the run, more that he’s not as bad as he is versus the pass?

At this point his run defense is better than his pass rush but as you say how good that is, is the question. Harbaugh likely to come out running the ball given Herbert’s recent injury.

Wouldn’t be shocked if we play 5 man fronts with Butler, Jenkins & Wilkins, we did it in pre season a bit I think. 

Edited by Dessie
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2024 at 8:50 AM, Darbsk said:

Hopefully he’s been playing possum, sadly don’t expect that to be the case however.

It’s really just wishing now with him rather than seeing real progression and having evidence he’s improving and about to break out.

This is how legends are made