Week 1 GDT: Tennessee Titans @ Chicago Bears

Mesa_Titan

40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Between Mike Brown and Julius Wood, I think we have fine safety depth. Much more concerned about our Edge and DL depth myself.

Yea I’m fine with the depth at safety. Molden was not good either. I’m sure Brown and Wood can at least be below average like Molden was.

I'm anxious and excited to see Callahan on gameday and see how he manages the game-in-the-game.

He got really, really bad at it late in his tenure here, but when Vrabel was at his best he was top notch at situational football. With playcalling on his plate, and being a rookie HC, anxious to see how he manages stressful moments in the game

51 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Got a buddy from Chicago whose brother played high school football with Skron. Said he grew up a huge Packers fan and wants to play for them one day. Believe his grandfather won a bunch of championships with the Packers. 

Edited by twotonebluenation

2 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Got a buddy from Chicago whose brother played high school football with Skron. Said he grew up a huge Packers fan and wants to play for them one day. Believe his grandfather won a bunch of championships with the Packers. 

Cool. 

Can play with them after 15 years here and 3 championships. 

Then go play for the Packers. Lol 

• Like 1

There is just so much going on in this game.   How is our running game less one of the best RB in the history of football.  Can we run enough to manage to move the chains and stay out of 2nd 3rd longs.    Will we get pressure I.e Landry with out bringing the house will we keep the QB contained.  He is a rook so if we can pressure him early keep him in the pocket will he then make mistakes.   They have a HQ WR group so ….  

the situation with hop is confusing. if the mcl tear is relatively mild (grade 1 or 2), shouldn't it heal on its own with rest and the appropriate therapy? in that case i don't see why he wouldn't just sit out whatever duration is necessary and then be ready to go. but hearing people talk about it it sounds like he might be trying to play through a more severe kind, which i didn't even really think was possible, and that it has the potential to affect him all year, which i don't understand either.

Edited by -Hope-