GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

MCL. Best news we could have realistically hoped for. Next question will be whether we place him on IR for 4 weeks. If not, that's a sign they think he'll be ready earlier. My guess is that he misses at least 2 games, hopefully no more than 3-4 on the high end.

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

MCL. Best news we could have realistically hoped for. Next question will be whether we place him on IR for 4 weeks. If not, that's a sign they think he'll be ready earlier. My guess is that he misses at least 2 games, hopefully no more than 3-4 on the high end.

Sprain can have many possible degrees but definitely some welcome news considering the alternatives. Now we just need to figure out how to beat IND, TEN and MIN and get out of the first quarter of the season with some hope. 

Just now, Refugee said:

Sprain can have many possible degrees but definitely some welcome news considering the alternatives. Now we just need to figure out how to beat IND, TEN and MIN and get out of the first quarter of the season with some hope. 

This is why the backup QB conversation was always a relevant one. If Willis bombs, I hope it at least teaches Gute a lesson that you need to have a decent No. 2 so you can survive these exact situations. 

No reason the Packers shouldn't be able to go 2-2 in their next 4 with a respectable backup. With Willis, I'll be praying we get one win. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

This is why the backup QB conversation was always a relevant one. If Willis bombs, I hope it at least teaches Gute a lesson that you need to have a decent No. 2 so you can survive these exact situations. 

No reason the Packers shouldn't be able to go 2-2 in their next 4 with a respectable backup. With Willis, I'll be praying we get one win. 

2 of the bigger question marks with this roster immediately on full display out of the gate. Narveson was booting his XP's down the middle but we have that ugly 43 yard FG he clanked. Now they're forced to use their backup QB for x amount of games hoping they don't put this team into a hole they gotta work all year to dig out of once Love returns