GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Even better news. Makes me pretty confident he'll miss 2 games max and be back for Minnesota. Have to find a way to go 1-1 against Indy/Tenn.

Edited by packfanfb

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Absolutely. But the OL who was inconsistent yesterday needs to help our run game control some clock even with teams knowing we don’t have our full passing potential. But yes, D talked all offseason about wanting GB being known as a defensive power.  This is time to walk the talk because we probably aren’t putting up huge numbers on offense. Naverly will also likely be getting more work and I hope he embraces the opportunity. 

OL will need to step up for sure.   But that is still a group with 4 of 5 that are on rookie contracts.  The defense has the veterans and in times like this  the team needs a boost from said veterans.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Might be able to Tebow out a win with Willis one week.

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Not with a man that had a 61% completion % and 12 INT as a senior at Liberty. He got jobbed by vaunted teams like UL-Monroe, Middle Tennessee State, Louisiana and Army!

#Ididnotlikehimduringthedraftprocess

Just now, Old Guy said:

That **** needs to stop. That is why his accuracy was piss poor last night. He did not play well. 

totally agree. There were a good number of plays where the bad habits from early 2023 were present again.  

I think Love is a QB that will need reps in the preseason, at least for a few years to get the rust off.  

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

totally agree. There were a good number of plays where the bad habits from early 2023 were present again.  

I think Love is a QB that will need reps in the preseason, at least for a few years to get the rust off.  

I'm not shocked with how we approach pre season. I'm just glad we got some good news this afternoon. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I'm not shocked with how we approach pre season. I'm just glad we got some good news this afternoon. 

I'm not shocked how GB approached preseason either.  I am also not shocked at how sloppy both sides of the ball were vs Philly.  Going forward, I am not sure that is the best plan to eliminate some of those issues, especially with a really young team

• Like 2

My personal opinion is that GB will not go after Tannehill, or really any kind of supposedly 'better' QB. At least, not until it's a couple of weeks too late. I don't trust managements' egos when put in a bad corner like this, not when it comes to the personnel they've picked.

Just now, squire12 said:

believing in Malik Willis?   it is a choice.  

I believe he sucks and has since college. If we win a game with him, it'll be something you'll erase from your DVR as fast as the game ends.

The one thing I can't tolerate is dumb QBs and Willis cannot process to save his life. He has no blitz awareness, pre or post snap and he has no touch. He's not even mid, he's awful. We wasted a 7th rounder and let the better QB go.

• Like 1