Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Nah the issue is you claimed a roll that was super similar to another role.  Best would've been a "teenager" off with Touch, which you might've won.

Yea, only my 3rd game...and I figured since serial killer is pretty much the bad version of vigilante...i could maybe come off as vig to save myself...but alas....live and learn

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

@kingseanjohn Sweet we won! I'm glad you went along with my claim of what our role actually did.  I wanted to give us the ability to win even if Pats wasn't the last person needing to die and we could kill touch tomorrow if he went after Whicker.

I thought about doing the same myself. So I like the play.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

haha yup....how bout when you PM'd me trying to tell me my screw up and I still didn't get it...had to come out and hit me upside the head with it lol

yeah it happens lol. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

It's pretty crazy we had 3 scum as the leading wagons on D1 haha

Scared the crap outta me. Malf had pats and MD4L called out on D1 as well. 

Thought ya'll were gonna ruin my game lol. 

Im going to pat myself on the back here. Nailed Pats D1, nailed MD4L shortly after and shot him later in the game and called out ET for his WIFOM.

Pretty good game if I say so myself. Great job locking it up remaining civs, was afraid you were going to lynch touch for a while.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Im going to pat myself on the back here. Nailed Pats D1, nailed MD4L shortly after and shot him later in the game and called out ET for his WIFOM.

Pretty good game if I say so myself. Great job locking it up remaining civs, was afraid you were going to lynch touch for a while.

I’m a very hard person to lynch

Archived