Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, Raves said:

@MathMan anyway I could've played that situation better?  It was so hard to try to play this role where everyone was supposed to have an ability to let people know that I'm a civ, but also not let them know that I die when they die as well so not to draw scum attention.

In my opinion, you make a couple key mistakes

1) you posted exactly what the twins role was, a role that could have been a lot of things.

2) you posted that you know some roles are worse than a normal civ.

Other that that, you did great.

I didnt have a scum read on you this game, although i pushed you a little. I do that to everyone. Pretty much everyone thought you were town, so you werent a lynch threat.

You didnt give away your "twinsmate". I didnt suspect ksj of being a twin.

Tunelling on me was fine because you had a read and went with it. No problem there.

45 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’d consider that sweet redemption from the poor rags read, my bad dude. @Ragnarok

The most annoying part was that I was certain you were town.  So I couldn't fight back as much because I was worried they would lynch you.

And I was legitimately busy.

Just now, MathMan said:

In my opinion, you make a couple key mistakes

1) you posted exactly what the twins role was, a role that could have been a lot of things.

2) you posted that you know some roles are worse than a normal civ.

Other that that, you did great.

I didnt have a scum read on you this game, although i pushed you a little. I do that to everyone. Pretty much everyone thought you were town, so you werent a lynch threat.

You didnt give away your "twinsmate". I didnt suspect ksj of being a twin.

Tunelling on me was fine because you had a read and went with it. No problem there.

Sweet.  The closest I've played to Mafia in the past 5 years has been Avalon and Motherland, both are in person games so not nearly the same level of scrutiny.  I'll be sure to try and limit those type of discolusures in the future, at least not to the extent I did, maybe keep #2, but not #1.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

The most annoying part was that I was certain you were town.  So I couldn't fight back as much because I was worried they would lynch you.

And I was legitimately busy.

This was the Malf led Wagon right?  If it wasn't for him making a valid case for me to swap, you would've had one less vote.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Also, i must confess, i tried to act a bit scummy on purpose a bit so i wouldnt get hit n1 or n2.

Being a strong PR is a lot like being an Other

Yeah you came off too much as being scummy which is why I tunneled.  A few things I did purposely to try to catch someone, like not responding to your comment about scum teammates, just peaked it even further.  I think that could be dangerous if the scum would've joined me.

Just now, Raves said:

This was the Malf led Wagon right?  If it wasn't for him making a valid case for me to swap, you would've had one less vote.

No, this was when touch tried to say that he had a read on me because I hadn't said morning all.  Which I usually say regardless of alignment when I get up.  But I've been busy so hadn't said it as much.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, this was when touch tried to say that he had a read on me because I hadn't said morning all.  Which I usually say regardless of alignment when I get up.  But I've been busy so hadn't said it as much.  

Then I stayed on Malf then.  It was the ET bandwagon that I joined on then.

Just now, Raves said:

Yeah you came off too much as being scummy which is why I tunneled.  A few things I did purposely to try to catch someone, like not responding to your comment about scum teammates, just peaked it even further.  I think that could be dangerous if the scum would've joined me.

Yep. Dangerous for the scum?

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Yep. Dangerous for the scum?

For both.  They could've claimed that I was the scum that led the way and I made a good case based on legit posting, which you did make, or didnt' make rather.

Archived