Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I have bad news....

bcb the hermit died because he was the first person to visit a werewolf (md4l).....

It would've been you N1. You would've lived cause you survive your first death, but it would've totally changed the game. Either way you were screwed though

Boo.  I should have role blocked that lol 

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Bucsfan being vampire, and claiming he visited you. I thought that the vamp survived a n1 lynch so that he could be assured to convert at least 1 player 

I had a feeling that @bucsfan333 was being honest with his moves and reads for whatever reason (Wifom).

I felt like you were scumhunting, but it was basically you vs the world so you were hoping you got a wolf, but if it failed and you lynched a civ, they wouldnt hit you.

I don’t remember him saying he visited me tho. 

Truth be told, I probably would have been converted by him at some point.

47 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I thought that the vamp survived a n1 lynch so that he could be assured to convert at least 1 player 

Well, he almost of was.

Except his move was on a WW whose bonus was to kill the first person to visit a WW. I had to make a call on the fly cause I hadn't anticipated the vamp getting lynched and dying N1. I decided that rather than stalk someone, he'd go home and lick his wounds, basically a roleblock due to getting lychded. 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Boo.  I should have role blocked that lol 

strong-man hit on first visitor. 

You also couldn't roleblock ET when you picked him N1. his alien probe technology still got to JFin. 

:P

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Its hard for me to read you, so i wanted to get you legitly if you were mafia.

Edit: also, i though you might get hit too

Nah, scum like to keep me around cause I do dumb stuff like lead a lynch on our backup cop. xD I’m usually good for one or two good reads a game, outside of that I’m flinging mud pies everywhere.

truth be told I’ve found I like people to think I’m scum so I play that way. Keeps me from getting hit. 

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

That's why I try to play both the exact same. I was off work this week so I was able to be more active than usual. 

I do.

I get lynched as a civ all the time. But it happens day one more often than not.

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

He did. I remember.

Admittedly I need to not try to follow while I’m at work. I got a little excited to finally have a civ role again and so I would skim through quickly while I was at work or when the fiancé wasn’t paying attention. There was a few things I missed this game.

Bonus moves/hidden abilities

Cop: none

Hermit: blocks all incoming moves when you protect. 

Backup cop and hunter: gun wont jam/run out of bullets until it kills civ. Gun gets picked up upon holders death by civ until it stops working..

Werewolves: strongman hit on first collective visitor

Vampire: survive your first death

Serial killer: 83.6% chance to kill one person that voted for you, if this bring the ratio to 1:1 you win.

ET: can't be roleblock, cant be killed at night. 

34 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That was actually what made me dig in more. At first it was just my normal of picking out someone that I’m on the fence with and pushing them, but I didn’t like our responses at all.

I haven't been around long enough for people to know that I'm annoyingly consistent.  Almost every change to my game is based on RL circumstances.  And I had very little time to play those two days and family is frustrating.  But honestly, this was about as townie a game as I've played in a while.  

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m just glad ET screwed up LMAO I thought for sure I was gonna be a goner because of a bad read. Far too often people are lynched because of bad reads. 

And I also tried to not accuse you cause I was pretty certain you were town and didn't want you mislynched just because I had been busy.  

Archived