Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

And what's pushing you towards me?

You were a leading vote getter who a confirmed mafia/other switches off of. Seems a little fishy to me. Then near the end when you still were tied for the lead malf leads a lynch onto that same person who coincidentally survives the lynch.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Good point.

I suppose the only benefit to mafia would be to try to gain a civ-read on a key member and to keep the town preoccupied from scum hunting.

I just always get nervous when a scum survives a lynch, especially on a last minute flip.

I'm not saying I think there was scum involved, I'm just saying that I'm not ready to clear the people who led this.

You'd have to be an idiot to lock clear me or math based on this.  

Just now, Pats#1 said:

So there is a serial killer in this game from what a couple have said, but others are also saying "vig" which I'm guessing stands for vigilante.

Are both these roles the same exact thing?

Serial killer is usually an independent role and has to kill a specific person or survive to the end and rarely can win with town or scum.  Vigilante is Batman and can only win with town.  

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Yes, i could kind of see this happening if md4l or pats are mafia.

However, it happened so last minute that im thinking most mafia just stayed out of it

Yeah, I guess I buy this.

Mafia usually likes to chill if they have a lynch that they like. That's why I'm usually for a N1 bandwagon. Without much information a status-quo lynch is usually garbage.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

You were a leading vote getter who a confirmed mafia/other switches off of. Seems a little fishy to me. Then near the end when you still were tied for the lead malf leads a lynch onto that same person who coincidentally survives the lynch.

I switched off of MD4L because TK3 switched off of MD4L, which meant I still had 4 votes, and now MD4L only had 3.

I had to make a move to Bucs, because my vote was already for MD4L

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Yeah, I guess I buy this.

Mafia usually likes to chill if they have a lynch that they like. That's why I'm usually for a N1 bandwagon. Without much information a status-quo lynch is usually garbage.

So you wanted to end the night with a tie and now you like the bandwagons?

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Interesting take.

I actually like the logic.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Serial killer is usually an independent role and has to kill a specific person or survive to the end and rarely can win with town or scum.  Vigilante is Batman and can only win with town.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

vig, from my experience, is a civ who has a hit

Gotcha....is there a reason why people are sort of using them interchangeably then? The radio communication started with "ser", so it's fairly obvious we've got a serial killer I'm guessing.

Right now my idea is md4l, bucs, and Math.  They moved off of md4l to Bucs to make it look like they are clean for leading the charge on the swap to a mafia and help guarantee they don't get lynched or look like they led a last minute bandwagon onto a civ.  Math sticking with my original lead unless there is evidence that we should look towards lynching bucs a 2nd time and him not surviving.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
6 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Interesting take.

I actually like the logic.

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I switched off of MD4L because TK3 switched off of MD4L, which meant I still had 4 votes, and now MD4L only had 3.

I had to make a move to Bucs, because my vote was already for MD4L

Archived