Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

41 minutes ago, Raves said:

Right now my idea is md4l, bucs, and Math.  They moved off of md4l to Bucs to make it look like they are clean for leading the charge on the swap to a mafia and help guarantee they don't get lynched or look like they led a last minute bandwagon onto a civ.  Math sticking with my original lead unless there is evidence that we should look towards lynching bucs a 2nd time and him not surviving.

I had my own suspicions but it should be rather clear I am not aligned with Bucs at all.

The Hermit/Dracula comparison does work, as Dracula did live secluded from society in his castle. I can't think of many Werewolve movies/stories where the werewolf secludes himself from society, usually he is actually right in the community.

If there are monsters, could there be a monster hunter (van helsing) character?

this is a big jump and definitely just on a hunch, but i think the Hermit could be a vigilante, and he is a monster hunter.

- didn't attack the kids when he had the chance

- wasn't upset that the cops were at his cabin

- almost seems to be watching over the kids

- one kid died and we know it wasn't him

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

With the way the write up is written, bucs isn't likely to be a wolf unless there's a pack. He was "dead" when this happened. So if someone has a silver bullet (and it's actually a thing in this game) it could be wasted on bucs since we don't know for sure what he is.

So is the thinking that he can't be lynched at all or can just survive the first one.  I'd be all for lynching him again tonight to see what he actually is.  Bucs

Either way I'm fairly confident he is an other or "mafia".  No way he survives that beating if he was a civ

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

Unless the old man/hermit doesnt know hes the werewolf. So its possible hes a bad guy, and i definitely dont trust him

Based on the story the hermit definitely seemed to want to help the kids and not scare them.  For the time being I'm gonna assume he is a vigilante type 

24 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

So is the thinking that he can't be lynched at all or can just survive the first one.  I'd be all for lynching him again tonight to see what he actually is.  Bucs

Either way I'm fairly confident he is an other or "mafia".  No way he survives that beating if he was a civ

Yea, I was going to say that if the Hermit is the vigilante, then maybe he could kill bucs to be sure and to let us know he's on our side....but it hit me that scum could be watching him and figure out who the vig is, and hit him the next night.

5 hours ago, MathMan said:

Ah, good point.

Maybe mafia is a mix of those.

1 ghost

1 werewolf

1 vampire

Maybe another one?

Then we have hermit as other.

13-4-1 ratio or 14-3-1.

What if this is close to being right except it's not a mafia? Like there's a bunch of different monsters but they don't know each other's identity and don't share a chat.

Archived