Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

7 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

After the group had left the gruesome scene of @bucsfan333 death, he saw his opportunity to escape. He stood up, his wounds healed instantly and his broken bones grew back together. He disappeared into the night. @bucsfan333 is still alive.

Oh yeah, that ain't right. That ain't right at all.

Bucs.

8 hours ago, MathMan said:

My gut feeling says bucsfan is mafia.

Anyone else feel the same?

So...looks like you weren't wrong. And at the time you said this, Bucs had zero votes. 

What else are you not wrong on?

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

VC:

4 md4l - whicker, tk3, ksj, stallyns

4 pats- mookie, famous, malf, ted

2 ksj- et, untouch

2 jfin -  bcb, LTBF

2 ted - pats, rag

2 mathman- raves, jfin

1 stallyns - md4l

1 mookie- bucs

Before the Malfpoint.

8 hours ago, MathMan said:

My gut feeling says bucsfan is mafia.

Anyone else feel the same?

The Malfpoint.

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

We have a tie. Everyone has until 9:15pm EST to move their vote up to ONE time.

VC:

4 pats- mookie, famous, ted, md4l

4- bucs - whicker, mathman, rag, tk3

3 md4l - ksj, stallyns, pats

2 ksj- et, untouch

2 jfin -  bcb, LTBF

2 mathman- raves, jfin

1 mookie- bucs

After the Malfpoint.

I think there are a few here who knew a bucs vote would lead to nothing. And it looks like they're pushing for ANOTHER Bucs vote for another night of nothing.

Mafia wanted a tie, specifically with Bucs in the lineup - because it's no loss to them. Bucs probably has lynch immunity and they're going to ride that for a while. Bucs vote on Mookie probably didn't count, either.

I'm voting TK3 - he pushed the tie scenario and voted Bucs. I can't see how he's not part of the wolfpack.

10 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Malf leading that last minute vote on bucs...

Bucs, malf, pats are my top three, assuming that there are three.

If that were the case, why would he lead a last minute vote on Bucs, and not on someone like you or me who had already a couple of votes on him? Seems weird that you would bring that up.

Anyway, gotta with Bucs at this point

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Before the Malfpoint.

The Malfpoint.

After the Malfpoint.

I think there are a few here who knew a bucs vote would lead to nothing. And it looks like they're pushing for ANOTHER Bucs vote for another night of nothing.

Mafia wanted a tie, specifically with Bucs in the lineup - because it's no loss to them. Bucs probably has lynch immunity and they're going to ride that for a while. Bucs vote on Mookie probably didn't count, either.

I'm voting TK3 - he pushed the tie scenario and voted Bucs. I can't see how he's not part of the wolfpack.

Why not Whicker?

He was the one that ran with my vote and cast the first stone at bucs.

Or rags?

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Before the Malfpoint.

The Malfpoint.

After the Malfpoint.

You're tunneling because I made one post mentioning a tie? That is not uncommon for me.

How do you suggest we deal with the Bucs situation? Heck, this could be another non-mafia, numerous cult game. Dome mentioned both vampires and werewolves, notorious for converting people (which would also explain why there may have been a serial killer hit, but not a mafia hit).

If we found someone who looked like a wolf, we need to kill it. Period.

Archived