bucs - rags (42), ksj (51)

ted - bucs (42)

mookie- bucs (44)

LTBF - bucs (45)

bcb - bucs (49)

rags - bucs (49)

untouch - bucs (49)

VC:

12 bucs -mathman tk3, md4l, famous, whicker, ted, mookie, LTBF, ET, Bcb, rags, untouch

1 ET - ksj

1 math - raves

1 ksj - bucs 

Yet to vote:

@stallyns

@Pats#1

I’ve been reading up, or skimming tbh. I don’t have any real good leads. I spent most of the day at work trying to remember all the places I stopped after work yesterday to backtrack where I lost my house keys. Then spent the better part of an hour after work visiting all the places to see if my keys were there. 

I found my keys lying at the foot of my bed underneath the comforter I threw off me when I woke up. 

So back to the game, I find it hard to Be objective when it comes to certain players, specifically Malf and ET. I always feel like I should trust them but I also know deep down inside that that is how they get you. I feel like a bucs lynch is fruitless. Though I do understand he is a known commodity rather then attempting an unknown commodity. My fear is that since he has ‘vouched’ for me I will be an easy bandwagon target if he is anything more evil then he’s leading on about. 

I’ll be on all night now. 

Votes:

mathman - bucs (35)

ksj - bucs (35), pats (36), et (43)

tk3 - bucs (36)

raves - math (38)

md4l - bucs (40)

famous - bucs (41)

whicker - bucs (42)

et - bucs (42), tk3 (42), bucs (49)

bucs - rags (42), ksj (51)

ted - bucs (42)

mookie- bucs (44)

LTBF - bucs (45)

bcb - bucs (49)

rags - bucs (49)

untouch - bucs (49)

stallyns - bucs (52)

VC:

13 bucs -mathman tk3, md4l, famous, whicker, ted, mookie, LTBF, ET, Bcb, rags, untouch, stallyns

1 ET - ksj

1 math - raves

1 ksj - bucs 

Yet to vote:

@Pats#1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Gotta go with Bucs at this point. I was hesitant until someone mentioned that if the Vampire finds him and kills him, that could be his win condition.

Does the game just end if an other gets their win condition or can the Civs still win too?

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Does the game just end if an other gets their win condition or can the Civs still win too?

I honestly don't know, I would expect the game ends though, wouldn't make sense for that single player to win his situation and then just be done with the game.

Just now, Raves said:

Depends on the role.

If it is a single, short term, role like a town fool, usually the game continues and there can be dual winners.

If it is a role with a long term agenda like last man standing, etc, then obviously it ends at that point.

If it is any sort of "house" related "other" group, then they usually have to win alone.

1 minute ago, stallyns said:

That’s fine. I’d be more worried if you didn’t suspect me a bit, 

Its the whole issue of not doing anything the entire game other than casually check in and say a whole lot of nothing and vote

There is usually at least 1 mafia member who assumes that strategy. its usually KSJ or Jfin tbh

Archived