WK2 GDT: PIT @ DEN

Broncofan

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I wasn't expecting that also wasn't expecting Sean Payton to become Josh McDaniels. 

2 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

all that money invested into the oline and they only run the ball 6 times in the first half this team has no identity. 

These 2 things are the biggest problem. And if Payton is calling this offense because he’s afraid Nix can’t hit anything beyond 5 yards, he’s already doomed

8 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

A mediocre career backup that is a yes man to Payton

So, won the backup job  to Brady as a rookie in 2019.

Backed up Cam Newton in 2020.

Sat out 2021 after back surgery from injuries sustained at Auburn his senior year.

Was hired by McDaniels to back up Carr in LV in 2022 where he finally got his 1st career start in a 34-37 OT loss to the 49ers. His line: 23 of 34, 365 yds, 3 TD, 2 Int's 108 Rating. TD passes of 24, 4 and 64 yds. Thatwas about 20 months ago.

Hired in  2023 to backup Wilson. Split the 2 games he started with TD passes in each.

Is that really what you call "A mediocre career backup that is a yes man to Payton"?

Do what I did. When we hired him I'd never heard of him. Found out he'd started a game for the Raiders and watched the film. You might find it interesting.