WK2 GDT: PIT @ DEN

Broncofan

On 9/12/2024 at 3:18 PM, lomaxgrUK said:

I flew through the Coaches film because of the amount of quality content out there, thus I don't need to add anything, but Dulcich was so poor last week.

No juice on his routes and his run blocking / screen blocking is just so so so bad. 

I'm almost out of faith that Dulcich is going to ever contribute for us.

Not even I saw this level of performance 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AKRNA said:

I was about to ask you guys about Dulcich. Targeted 6 times with only 2 complete. Strange number for a TE.

Every catch has been catchable too. I feel bad for Bo. You guys are knocking him for not hitting over 10 yards but everytime he does this game have been off the hands off our receivers. I'm not sure what he's supposed to do here.

I guess I'm in the minority thinking he's actually had a good game this game. Not his fault Surtain has caused 100 yards of penalties, dudes can't catch, no one can run except for badie, and INFINITE bad calls vs us. I realize I sound like I'm making excuses but Jesus it's been OVERT in these areas

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Also, just very little feel in the pocket. He’s bailing out of good protections. Really surprising stuff. 

I took a lot of heat in this forum for questioning Nix and his abilities after the draft.  Still not saying he won’t figure it out and be a terrific player, but one of my concerns was his inflated stats at Oregon.  In 3 years in the SEC he completed less than 60% of his passes compared to 75% at Oregon.  

9 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

Every catch has been catchable too. I feel bad for Bo. You guys are knocking him for not hitting over 10 yards but everytime he does this game have been off the hands off our receivers. I'm not sure what he's supposed to do here.

I guess I'm in the minority thinking he's actually had a good game this game. Not his fault Surtain has caused 100 yards of penalties, dudes can't catch, no one can run except for badie, and INFINITE bad calls vs us. I realize I sound like I'm making excuses but Jesus it's been OVERT in these areas

Bo’s accuracy has been really poor imo. Physical traits look decent but his accuracy and decision making has been a big disappointment thru two weeks. Definitely true that our skill position groups are horrid though 

• Like 3