Browns QB Deshaun Watson Has New Charges Brought From Alleged Oct. 2020 Assault

21 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Are you saying fully guaranteeing Watson's deal 100% at the time wasn't relatively new?

It was new, and we haven't seen a wave of guaranteed contracts since.

The move reeked of our desperate owner, Jimmy Haslam, doing whatever it took to get his guy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DawgX said:

This is really funny coming from a Baltimore fan. In numerous ways.

I just want the funniest possible outcome and watching the browns have the 2nd best roster in the AFC north only to be stuck with a terrible QB situation is peak browns. 

If they could've gotten out of this contract by now, they would've so they're stuck with old groper. 

2 minutes ago, Xmad said:

I just want the funniest possible outcome and watching the browns have the 2nd best roster in the AFC north only to be stuck with a terrible QB situation is peak browns. 

If they could've gotten out of this contract by now, they would've so they're stuck with old groper. 

Fixed it for you. Second best roster behind KC? 😉

It's okay, still love you bb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

According to the allegation I read, we are way past “groping”

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

It was new, and we haven't seen a wave of guaranteed contracts since.

The move reeked of our desperate owner, Jimmy Haslam, doing whatever it took to get his guy.

NFL owners, despite the Cousins and Watson contracts, have largely been able to stay away from those fully guaranteed contracts.  

Instead, it seems that contracts are mostly guaranteed through 2-3 years, and the 3rd or 4th is usually fluff that can be reworked or designated without much of a cap hit.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

According to the allegation I read, we are way past “groping”

The only thing that is for true is Deshaun Watson does not deserve to be considered human anymore. He sold his soul and is now inhabited by a demon trying to fit into society. 

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

Incredibly tempted to create a FF "Leroy Bickerstaff" accnt

What’s ironic about this is the Cleveland Cavaliers fired our coach named Bickerstaff. 

And personally I grew up in a very rural small town of Leroy. 

Ok the second part is not ironic, unless you’re me. 

But still. 

9 hours ago, Xmad said:

There is only one punishment that can absolve cleveland of sin. We must establish a new AFC north team in Columbus Ohio, give them the browns roster and kill the browns for 3 years only for them to be re-surrected from the grave with a complete roster reset, new ownership, etc. 

Realistically all the punishments have been doled out by the league and unless there's something we don't know about In watson's contract or restructure, he's stuck with the browns for the next 3 seasons. Gonna die of laughter if he somehow has a good year, gets an extension and goes back to sucking. 

Cleveland deserves to be cursed in where they have a bad football team, not in the way they literally don't want to root for their team because their QB is a massive waste of human DNA. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14490958

• Like 2