Week 2 GDT: Raiders (0-1) @ Ravens (0-1)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Obviously the Ravens. Why even make a poll?
    • I just hope everyone has fun

Just now, Bitty 2.0 said:

I’m really not impressed with the ravens

I agree.  They are who they are....  They usually own teams like the Raiders and crumble against good teams in the playoffs.  Once Lamar is down by 10+ late, the running game is abandoned and they have to rely on his arm to win they fail.  he is not a good passer but that is stating the obvious. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree.  They are who they are....  They usually own teams like the Raiders and crumble against good teams in the playoffs.  Once Lamar is down by 10+ late, the running game is abandoned and they have to rely on his arm to win they fail.  he is not a good passer but that is stating the obvious. 

I predicted Ravens to go 8-9 and miss the playoffs and of course the entire NFL General section got butthurt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

It’s almost like getting your two best offensive players involved (Adams and Bowers) can help you win… just now realizing this concept Getsy???

Right. Think about this: do you have the highest paid person on your team at receiver and you have a first round pick at TITAN and then you have some fourth round pick who didn't even start last year. Can anyone tell me why we thought it was a good idea to emphasize the fourth round pick running back that was a back up last year as the focal point of the offense?

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Right. Think about this: do you have the highest paid person on your team at receiver and you have a first round pick at TITAN and then you have some fourth round pick who didn't even start last year. Can anyone tell me why we thought it was a good idea to emphasize the fourth round pick running back that was a back up last year as the focal point of the offense?

Zamir is good. But this should be a balanced team not a run heavy team. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Zamir is good. But this should be a balanced team not a run heavy team. 

I don't think he's sorry but you have to think about it this way: there's how you wish you were and then there's wow you are(which is based off of what you have). 

You can want to be this run have a team but that makes zero sense when you have one of the best receivers in the game quite possibly one of the better number twos in the game one of the best number threes in the game and two tight ends that are pretty good pass catchers.

It's not about necessarily what you want to do or whether or not you would've been good at what you want to do; it's about the personnel you have

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I predicted Ravens to go 8-9 and miss the playoffs and of course the entire NFL General section got butthurt.

I don't know about that but but I will say they are not legit SB contenders despite what the media tries to ram down our throats.  They usually beat up on bottom tier teams like the Raiders but we are showing some grit today.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I disagree. He's barely average. I'd say below average. Mattison should be earning #1 RB after these first two games. 

I do think some thing that we need to accept is for whatever reason whether it be the scheme or the player right now Mattison is better at running the ball on our team