Thursday Night Football: Bills (1-0) @ Dolphins (1-0)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Bills
    • Dolphins
    • I just hope everyone has fun

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/13/2024 at 12:00 AM

Just now, squire12 said:

Miami medical staff confirmed Tua out with a concussion within 6 minutes of taking him to the locker room.....  So did 99% of those watching the game and they did it in 20 seconds

They did in 2022 too but the untrained fans aren’t gonna tell the Dolphins want to do

I know how hard it is to find a starting QB, much less a back-up, but a team like the Dolphins should have invested more in the position rather than sticking with Skylar Thompson since 2022.  Chiefs have done a good job having experienced vets behind Mahomes such as Henne, Gabbert, and Wentz. 

Just now, iknowcool said:

I know how hard it is to find a starting QB, much less a back-up, but a team like the Dolphins should have invested more in the position rather than sticking with Skylar Thompson since 2022.  Chiefs have done a good job having experienced vets behind Mahomes such as Henne, Gabbert, and Wentz. 

Tbf they did and tried to sneak Mike White through wavers and we just stole him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Yeah all those 245 lb linebackers who can run a sub 4.5 40 diving or jumping out of the way in order to avoid a qb who has started lowering their body into a sliding position, in order to not get dinged another 15 yards as a penalty, is so bad for qb safety

I mean, aside from being protected by penalty, sliding also helps because it moves your head backwards, away from potential oncoming contact, minimizing the force.

• Like 2

Just now, iknowcool said:

Great point. Thompson still being there do seem really silly to me. It's 30 backup qbs on the market ever year. 

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I mean we brought it Mike White but Thoimpson beat him out in camp

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Forget safeties, their work with cornerbacks is RIDICULOUS. Jamarcus Ingram should not be an NFL Starter.

Which makes wasting a first round pick on Elam even more of a disaster. Imagine if this team had one of the guys picked after him RN.

Tyler Linderbaum would make for a good upgrade at center...