Week 2 GDT: Jets @ Titans

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

With the way a majority of the league was noticeably off on offense/passing game, I'm willing to give ours a pass. The crucial thing will be the turnovers. No blocked punts. No missed blocks. No stupid INTs. 

With less practice and preseason games, Week 1 has been different the past few years. However, if we lose our next 2 and look 2nd half bad in those 2 games and Malik Willis beats us, then I think we can at least begin to worry about our season lol 

That said I still think this year is all about finding out whether Levis is the man or not. Hopefully he can calm down a little bit and get in the flow of the offense.

53 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, really the offense should be given a pass week one anyway.

Of course the same logic applies to the good play of the defense, but let’s not talk about that.

i worry people are going to be disappointed when our defense plays against a QB that isn't a rookie getting put in the blender in his first nfl action. the defense played well last week, but williams just straight-up airmailed a ton of balls.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Just run the ball 40 times and throw bubbles and screens. Lol 

Watching this Bills vs Dolphins game. Passing game around the league is as bad as I've seen in a while.  Nobody seems in sync. 

KT is taking full huffs of the copium since Sunday morning. I'm praying week 1 was just a bad game, but I dont feel crazy good about Levis anymore. There's bad games, and then there's going full Malik Willis. He did the latter.

7 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Hoping it doesn't rain on Sunday. rain games suck.

I think Nick Holz touched upon it...and I know this whole team is gelling across the board...but it'd be great to start gaining some actual yardage on 1st and 2nd downs. we continue to be in 3rd and longs.

I want to see play action first snap of the game

• Like 1