Week 2 general discussion

Blackstar12

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

This would of been a fun butterfly effect decesion to watch unfold though. Just imagine. 

Field has 2-3 TO week 1 negating that Bears D/ST performance,  Bears still start 0-2. Pandemonium!

Steelers are forced to play Russell Wilson , definitely don't start 2-0!

QB carrousel happens. Caleb goes....., Jayden, Maye....McCarthy...., Penix Nix....?

Does Williams even have a win as a Commander,  Patriot, Giant? Not sure he does. 👌

Ahhhh, the what if game? Always fun!

OR

Fields puts up a respectable performance like he did for Pittsburgh Week 1 not overdoing it and the the D/ST performance isn't needed to eek out a win but instead provides a much more respectable win then follows it up with another respectable performance where the Texans might still win but the team looks much better.

I think the other QBs stay where they are, just someone else gets Caleb at #1 with one of the OTs going elsewhere... so yeah let's keep the Bears with Caleb as I don't want to lose Fuaga on the Saints :D

16 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I miss Donald. Boys I need therapy. I need help. I am lost. I am sad. I am broken. Here I lay with flesh and bones. Now I am one of you without a HOF player. I am a mortal! Can no longer feel good about any game. Have to dodge injuries like if I was in a minefield in Vietnam.. How does one get this feeling off their chest? The food doesn’t taste the same, a child’s laughter no longer brings joy. The colors are grey, it matches my hair. I am young at heart but the will is broken. To get massacred by 30+ in this new NFL when defense is king. Am I joke to you? What has been done cannot be undone… I feel like Tepper and Snyder own my team. The future is it bright? Perhaps! But we must live in the present to enjoy! For if we think of the past we are nothing but Niner fans wiping off dust from the past. If we think of the future we become hopefully chained to the unknown. 

Hear my screams! Feel my pain. I can’t wait till basketball season to start. My heart it has been broken again. This time not by a woman, but by the team I love. Which is worse you ask? I’m not sure the pain feels all the same. At this point I should be numb. But there still hope. 

It’s easy to sail a ship when the sea is calm, but only in a storm can you see who is truly capable.. with all that said, Niners still suck.

Chat Gpt of a depressed Rams fan?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

Who would have thought the Saints have the greatest offense ever

If the Saints continue this tear it’ll be the best argument for the importance of an OC and LT in the history of the NFL…but they are really the only notable changes. 

Edited by sammymvpknight

Justin Fields' stat line was mediocre in the first 2 games but it's unfair to him since penalties cost Fields so many yards.....Just in the second quarter yesterday, it cost 50 yards on an incredible play by him on a pass to Pickens and a TD pass at the end of the first half on another play...It may have been the right call but nothing more frustrating than seeing penalties cost your team big plays and it was catastrophic for the steelers offense in the first two games!

Need to be more clean

2 hours ago, Raves said:

OR

Fields puts up a respectable performance like he did for Pittsburgh Week 1 not overdoing it and the the D/ST performance isn't needed to eek out a win but instead provides a much more respectable win then follows it up with another respectable performance where the Texans might still win but the team looks much better.

I think the other QBs stay where they are, just someone else gets Caleb at #1 with one of the OTs going elsewhere... so yeah let's keep the Bears with Caleb as I don't want to lose Fuaga on the Saints :D

I think you are giving way to much credit to the stress Fields would of been under as the Bears QB, trying to make a play, proving he belongs , not the #1 pick. 

Chicago failure- Pittsburgh #2 QB pressure?

Yeah , Fuaga most definitely wouldn't be a Saint. Congrats!

On 9/15/2024 at 5:15 PM, BroncoSojia said:

Dude, did Garrett Wilson **** your wife or something?

I've been on this forum for 16 years. BlaqOptic always fixates on random players, proclaiming that there's a media conspiracy to elevate them over a Steeler.

I'll be nice and say he's one of the best FF posters of all time, even with his bizarre hatred of Brian Urlacher.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

33 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Fields is a terrific QB. He has a cannon and is the best runner in the NFL behind RB Lamar. 

Fields, like Malik Willis, is a beneficiary of being in a situation where he is not expected to develop into the "QB of the future".  If you're trying to develop a guy "tuck it and get some yards if your first read isn't open" is bad, but if you're just asking a guy to fill in- it's great!

31 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Fields, like Malik Willis, is a beneficiary of being in a situation where he is not expected to develop into the "QB of the future".  If you're trying to develop a guy "tuck it and get some yards if your first read isn't open" is bad, but if you're just asking a guy to fill in- it's great!

Fields is worlds better. Reported for that bs take