Monday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)

Football_Bachelor08

Monday Night Football: Atlanta Falcons (0-1) @ Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Falcons
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/17/2024 at 12:15 AM

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Are we in the weakest period of the NFL for a while? Are there any actual good teams?

I think there are a normal amount of good teams, maybe not that one team that is far and away the best (probably the Chiefs but we'll see how the loss of Pacheco affects them) but still plenty of good ones.  We're just entering a new period in the NFL.  Budget QBs, defenses > offenses, strong running games.  If you don't have a Mahomes or Allen, then that is one of the best ways to win right now.

Edited by iknowcool

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Doesn’t seem very synergistic, so last years collapse was the players fault too? 

The players can lead the team to an extent, but at some point the coach needs to be able to hold them together. Last year the team blew up the moment the player led thing stopped working. Siriani couldn't do anything about it. They do not have good coaching.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

The players can lead the team to an extent, but at some point the coach needs to be able to hold them together. Last year the team blew up the moment the player led thing stopped working. Siriani couldn't do anything about it. They do not have good coaching.

The last thing I’ll want is preacher boy Jason talking bout the holy whooping Kirko Bangs just handed out… While future mask off is playing in the back ground. Sirianny better start crying cuz the time is a clicking.. 

Mama Mia. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, El Ramster said:

See I can behind the fact that we suck. But we have mad excuses though. 1) everyone is in IR. 2) we lost the best player in football history. 3) we have the second youngest team in football. 

Eagles are expected to compete for the chip after adding Saquon. We weren’t even expected to win our division. Just make a lil noise. But if you wanna dumpster on me for my team sucking , absolutely go at it. They’ll be no rebuttal from me. Like shady said Dak is as as. Not to mention we traded our best defensive player to TN for a used condom in 2069. Yall lost to Kirk Cousins in prime time. Dudes like 2-200.. You didn’t get cooked by London, Bijan nor Pitts! Some random scrub named Mooney was torching yall. 

Ima throw my lil kicks here and there. Do you remember a game in HS where you would kick a soda can? And who ever it hit would get absolutely blasted? One time I got kicked in my as so hard I couldn’t walk right for 4 periods because the mf who kicked me was either a soccer player or had on steel toe boots. I made it my sole mission in life to kick everyone the same way. Not just the can but the little ball that looked like a tennis one too. We were wild back in Lenconte middle school and Hollywood High. Dudes were literally in prison training. Right now the eagles are getting the kick to the as where it deff hurts. 

🥃

Hey brother you know the game, you dish it you better be able to take it!

The Eagles unfortunately are what they were last year. Starts at the top with Siranni and bleeds down to the rest of the team. Choking is now in Siranni's DNA and he will thankfully be gone next year if last nights game is any indication for the rest of the year.

The defense is trash. DL used to be our strength, but our EDGE rushers are now completely terrible. The backend has solid pieces to build off of, but isn't where it needs to be yet.

That Eagles - Rams matchup later this year is looking to be one hell of a matchup if you like watching bad football.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Right like it’s weird for a player to come out and say this is a player-lead team, you’d never hear Mahomes say that, almost seems disrespectful in a way. 

To me your coach is literally half your teams success, he’s gotta be the guide, the captain of the ship. He protects the players from themselves, either with injuries, playcalls or endgame situations. 

8 hours ago, scar988 said:

I think so too. But you never know in the NFL. Teams win games they shouldn't win and lose games they shouldn't lose every week.

True. The all-mighty Chiefs lost one of their games to Denver last year. That's like Joey Chestnut losing a hot dog eating contest to a guy with chronic acid reflux.