Week 3 MNF! (1-1) Commanders at (0-2) Bengals - 9/23 at 8:15 on ABC / Line CIN -8/OU 48.5

MikeT14

Feelings on the game?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings on the game?

• Bengals cover the 8 point spread
    • Commanders cover the 8 point spread but lose
    • Commanders win outright

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2024 at 12:00 AM

3 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I just don't see he sees the field.  He is super slow to recognize open receivers.  This is something that could improve though.

I think he sees it. He often looks right at them. He just won’t throw it over the middle until he’s comfortable there isn’t somebody lurking or he’s not leading them into trouble. Which is a good trait…he just tends to be a little excessive in that respect.

I think those folks were right when they said he’s a high-level processor. I think he gets it, and I think sees a whole lot of it. I think the trick for them is getting him to trust the read and trust his receivers — he’s definitely not there yet on that front. But I have a lot of faith he’s going to get better there, although it may not be with this ho-hum group of receivers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

Only want another tackle on the oline

our o line has held up 

give me a lot of DB 

Yeah. Maybe two OL? Rest DB and DE (h/t @MKnight82)

@Woz and I have a rule to draft a lineman somewhere in the first 3 rounds each draft. So yeah, I'd love an OT and maybe an interior lineman in the later rounds. Never know what you'll get. I haven't seen the stats but I tend to think that you can more easily find starters for your IOL on late Day 2 and Day3 than the other positions.