Week 3 MNF! (1-1) Commanders at (0-2) Bengals - 9/23 at 8:15 on ABC / Line CIN -8/OU 48.5

MikeT14

Feelings on the game?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Feelings on the game?

• Bengals cover the 8 point spread
    • Commanders cover the 8 point spread but lose
    • Commanders win outright

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2024 at 12:00 AM

Dan Quinn said Johnny Newton will be able to play more snaps Monday. Was limited to 12 Sunday. Newton provided energy can get upfield needs experience. We need him not really happy as of right now with Allen and Payne. We may need to bring an extra defender down in the box to help with the run alittle more oftern. 

• Like 1

Not much chatter about this game on here. I must say -I can't get excited for it very much . We can win this thing if BRob and Ekeler control the ground game  / The D needs someone to make some plays. Man just not much talent on that side. Seibert might need to kick 8 FGs tonight ! Hoping Daniels get his first TD pass. 

• Like 1

There’s no better way to fallow up getting over a team you’ve lost so many times too then to come out under the lights and punch these guys in the mouth. 

honestly they need to control what they can. Clean up the penalties and finish drives. Like you know they’re coming with a ton of hunger for win number 1. So match that then move beyond that and play your game.

i believe this roster is gonna fight hard tonight win or lose I believe their gonna impress

12 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I literally have to spend over $100 for sling for 1 game 😔.I have people coming over so I can't just watch on my phone

That $100 dollars will be worth it Skinsfan22, when Jayden Daniels shocks the world tonight & looks like Randall Cunningham &  Michael Vick merged together as one QB.

Also, keep in mind Bo Jackson's Monday Night Football rushing record of 220 yards I believe.

I think Robinson Jr. could approach that, if we run the ball enough.

Stay safe & slide Jayden.

6 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

That $100 dollars will be worth it Skinsfan22, when Jayden Daniels shocks the world tonight & looks like Randall Cunningham &  Michael Vick merged together as one QB.

Also, keep in mind Bo Jackson's Monday Night Football rushing record of 220 yards I believe.

I think Robinson Jr. could approach that, if we run the ball enough.

Stay safe & slide Jayden.

So I did the YouTube tv 5 day free trial which acts as a provider for NFLplus. This is ridiculous though.  Jailbroke firestick next season

• Like 1