Who has buyers remorse right now?

stl4life07

Gotta be the Niners. Brandon turned into Tony. Not to mention Trent looks aweful and it’s not just game shape. Dudes 36 and aged over night. He’s slow, fat and needs an IV injected to him to play a snap. Kittle feels like he’s good to miss 8 games a year.. CMC out in Columbia looking for illegal drugs to heal. Whole things jacked up b. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DARNXMwSCj2/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Doctor breaks down the shots homey is taking 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DARwrPeSGZC/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by El Ramster

23 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

If Les Snead doesn't regret signing an aging cornerback with prior achillies and ACL tears, he's out of his damn mind.

Dude is absolutely the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Thank god he was covering Ayuck this weekend. Any other WR would have had 350 yards on him. He’s slow and is a penalty machine. It’s like watching a 1 year old baby trying to keep up with prime Usaine bolt. Dude runs like Kenny the Jet smith. Like he has no ACL, MCL, Achilles and feet. 

I appreciate his effort. But he has to retire. We are better off trying to get Rod Woodson out of retirement to play CB. At least he wasn’t a long term solution. But my goodness. His body is cooked. Like I said thank goodness we played Ayuick. I sharted when Tre broke up a crucial 3rd down pass and knocked out it out. Might as well have been a INT. 

4 hours ago, Pugger said:

Pederson?  Really?

Yes.   Refuses to say who the play caller is I. Offense. 

There also just seems like a general lack of motivation from him and I think the NFL has passed him bye in schemes.

Nielsen I think is okay but some of his decisions are weird(like rotating DBs and LBers).

Jags simply don't have the CB talent currently due to injuries(Campbell, savage(nb/s), and now Jones(he was the backup slot) to do well in coverage.   The pass rush problem seems from Allen Bulking up to much and lost some explosive abilities as an effect. Then you also have this idea of playing DTs as DE. 

On 9/24/2024 at 1:49 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Listen as much as I hate Press Taylor(Told every Jags fan this was coming years ago)... Trevor has been bad this year and at the end of last year. Coaching matters, but Trevor isn't elevating his team at all and is in many ways the number one issue on offense.

It's the play calling. U can put some on Trevor but that's just bad especially when it's game script.  The 2nd half just shows no real adjustment

22 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I think the Browns for the Watson contract and trade has to be number one and that's the clear winner. I mean to get beat by the Giants at home is bad. And we know the coach is great he revitalized flacco last year and we thought Flacco sucked since he signed with Denver .

We hate it more snd nore each week. Even though I thought we had maxed it out 

12 hours ago, Epyon said:

Gerald Everett 2yr, $12,000,000  contract  In 3 games he has 3 receptions on 5 targets for  zero yards

Deandre Swift   3yr, $24,000,000 contract  In 3 games he has 68 yards on 37 carries for 1.8yards per carry

Agree with Gerald Everett. If someone has tight end size with wide receiver athleticism, you'd think they'd be a star player.

In addition to his inconsistency, he was never a good blocker which is why he was always beneath Tyler Higbee on the depth chart.

Maybe Atlanta after seeing what Darnold has been doing in Minnesota. Could have had him come here for a fraction of what Kirk costed and still drafted Penix and it would have made a ton of sense. Darnold plays for a year and the extra money not spent on Kirk could have been spent on Danielle Hunter to help the pass rush.