• or Cardinals (1-2)
    • Patriots (1-2)
    • or 49ers (1-2)
    • Chiefs (3-0)
    • or Chargers (2-1)
    • Browns (1-2)
    • or Raiders (1-2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2024 at 05:00 PM

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

Andrews has at least been blocking really well. He's involved.

And to further drive home this point:

The past two weeks the Ravens have just been beating the opposing defense into the ground with our run game and TE's. I suspect as the season goes on and this offense evolves and teams sell out more to stop the run, you'll see Baltimore respond (like they did tonight a few times) with PA shot plays to the TE's.

• Like 1

If the packers are serious about winning a chip they need to bench Love. Malik wins games. Jordan love is Dak 2.0 king of trash time stats. Down 29-0 and you start stat padding? Maliki would have won that game 17-3. Difference in leadership. If I’m GB I’m jumping Love in the parking lot and making sure he misses 7 months. Malik gives them the best chance to win. 

3-0 with Malik 0-2 with the Love sofa. 
Women lie, men lie but numbers never do. 

winning games

pretty stats taking Ls

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

And to further drive home this point:

The past two weeks the Ravens have just been beating the opposing defense into the ground with our run game and TE's. I suspect as the season goes on and this offense evolves and teams sell out more to stop the run, you'll see Baltimore respond (like they did tonight a few times) with PA shot plays to the TE's.

I love this offense.  And it is no surprise to see them doing this, but I’m also willing to bet we start seeing this a little more often around the league.  

I’m also sure if we had the archives available, from this old forum, as well as others I was on, that we would find posts from 15-20 years ago where we all said the Air Raid would never work in the NFL.  Welp…….here we are.  I’m also sure it’s been said no one would go back to the way things were, and……..we might be close to that point. 

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I love this offense.  And it is no surprise to see them doing this, but I’m also willing to bet we start seeing this a little more often around the league.  

I’m also sure if we had the archives available, from this old forum, as well as others I was on, that we would find posts from 15-20 years ago where we all said the Air Raid would never work in the NFL.  Welp…….here we are.  I’m also sure it’s been said no one would go back to the way things were, and……..we might be close to that point. 

The chargers started the air raid offense. 
sam Bradford ran in it college and in the NFL. What do you mean it would never work? The Chargers literally showed it could with that goated offense. Fouts and co put some numbers up. 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

The chargers started the air raid offense. 
sam Bradford ran in it college and in the NFL. What do you mean it would never work? The Chargers literally showed it could with that goated offense. Fouts and co put some numbers up. 

Chargers did not run air raid. They ran air coryell/vertical offense. Air raid came into practice later. Didn’t really show up in the NFL until the early 00s