Week 5: VIKINGS (4-0) vs. Jets (2-2)

swede700

Game 4

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&hevs NFL_Jets_2024_1_.gif?width=320&height=32

When:  9:30 AM EDT, October 6th

Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London, UK)

TV/Radio: NFL Network (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner, Jamie Erdahl, Stacey Dales

Coverage Map:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: TE TJ Hockenson (knee)

Jets - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: OT Morgan Moses (knee)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

Biggest concerns at this point are Darnold's knee (not sure if there will be any swelling or issues after he got hit again yesterday, and that's a long flight to London), and getting Pace back.

Rodgers is a tough guy to beat, but I haven't seen the Jets play well in any real capacity. The Patriots game was a product of a bad Patriots offense not sustaining any drives, and they held on against a bad Titans team.

Early prediction: 27 -17 Vikings, and the Jets get a late TD.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Going into the bye at 5-0 would be amazing.  I feel like we wouldn't want a bye at that point though

As cliche as it would sound, I think it will be a perfect time for the bye if they go to 5-0.  I think they need the chance to relax a little and reevaluate what they've done thus far and where they need to go from there.  They played well at the start yesterday, but suffered some adversity and survived...having some time in between will allow the coaches more time to evaluate where their weaknesses are and improve on it for the rest of the season...from a good place. 

• Like 5

The Jets didn’t score a touchdown in Sunday’s 10-9 loss to the Broncos, but it wasn’t for a lack of opportunities.

Their fifth offensive possession bridged the end of the first quarter and the start of the second quarter as they moved all the way to a first down on the Denver 1-yard-line. They handed the ball to Breece Hall on the next two plays, but Hall was stopped for no gain both times and the Jets settled for a field goal after an Aaron Rodgers incompletion on third down.

It was indicative of how the entire day went for Hall. He had four yards on 10 carries on a day when the entire offense fell short.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/robert-saleh-on-breece-hall-it-was-a-bad-day-he-still-has-plenty-of-juice