Week 6 Thread: I don't want to talk about Danny Coale 2.0

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sometimes you put coins in the husband/dad jar for free. Sometimes they cost you.

This was an expensive one my friend.

I saw the final ~2:30.

My favorite parts were:

Alabama having 2 timeouts left on 2nd down and the Trooper approaching Milroe to discuss the field storming protection since not even he believed they’d make a stop (dead serious).

#13 for Alabama kicking the football out of frustration. Prime cornerback fake tough guy move there and I’m here for it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, August4th said:

Pitt over wvu in 07 gotta be up there. that pitt team was terrible and wvu probably wins it all if they don't get upset 

Another good one.

Stanford was 1-3 and 42 point underdogs in their upset. That's the game that put Harbaugh on the scene for real.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Jeanty is the no brainer Heisman so far in my eyes. Guy is on another level.

Travis Hunter has been great, but Jeanty has been historic. I haven't seen a player this dominate in a very long time.

He's going to break every RB record at this point and he may be able to do it in as many games as Barry did. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I saw the final ~2:30.

My favorite parts were:

Alabama having 2 timeouts left on 2nd down and the Trooper approaching Milroe to discuss the field storming protection since not even he believed they’d make a stop (dead serious).

#13 for Alabama kicking the football out of frustration. Prime cornerback fake tough guy move there and I’m here for it.

They straight up beat the stuffing out of them, and put a masterclass of 3rd down execution on the entire second half.

Vandy was the cleanly better team today, and it should have been 10+.

• Like 1