Week 6 Thread: (4-1) Commanders at (3-2) Ravens - 1 PM on CBS

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

You don’t have to be awful. Receivers don’t have to run wide open against your system week after week. Can’t stop the run at all. 

They weren't awful. Just my opinion, but I think the defense is improving, we just hit an unstoppable force in the Ravens offense.

• Like 2

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

They weren't awful. Just my opinion, but I think the defense is improving, we just hit an unstoppable force in the Ravens offense.

Monken is a fantastic coordinator, and is getting the most out of their offense.  Nothing wrong with losing today, just a handful of games into a new coaching tenure. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

We need a cb and another wr

We Also can’t stop the run 

we can’t stop anyone 

The offense can compete with anyone. The defense is as bad as it’s ever been. The secondary and the ends are such a problem and I still cannot believe Peters just left it as is almost. Crazy decision. 

• Like 1

Had a late start so stayed off here. Basically caught up to live at the end. 

1) oh my god the corners, especially St Juste. You got WORKED. 
2) not the best game from our o-line. Was gonna be tough but it stung a little. 
3) Seibert isn’t perfect anymore :(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I can’t be okay with hiring a defensive headcoach and having a horrible defense. 

I get the frustration but it’s 6 games in and you’ve overhauled a good portion of the roster but there’s only so much you can do in the first year. We’ve equalled the wins of last year, it’s a very good start. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I get the frustration but it’s 6 games in and you’ve overhauled a good portion of the roster but there’s only so much you can do in the first year. We’ve equalled the wins of last year, it’s a very good start. 

I get it. I understand we’re a better team but I’m just not okay with the coach taking the ball out of his QBs hands. Especially when that QB earned his trust. I think I’ll always wonder what if because of that. Just really bothered me.