TNF Week 7: Denver Broncos (3-3) @ New Orleans Saints (2-4)

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver Broncos
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2024 at 12:15 AM

Just now, El Ramster said:

Saints don’t deserve this man. This is so sad. Rip to all the homies 

Yes they do. Their owners paid for the catholic church legal defense for child molestation charges. 

$62M of legal fees paid for by the Bensons.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28685716/saints-owners-given-more-62m-catholic-causes-questions-arise-ties

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

The Saints honored Drew Brees at halftime and are playing their old coach... if that doesn't fire them up to win this game, you have to wonder what will. 

Having their starting QB and WRs?  

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Sean Payton is in his Mike Tomlin era, dude just finds a way to grind out ugly wins.

It's one of Bo's redeeming traits in that he doesn't take sacks or turn it over (usually). This allows our defense to grind out wins...it's the reason Russ last year for us ended up losing games. Turns out 3-8 yrd losses end up as drive killers

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Saints need to really start a rebuild.  They could get a mid round pick for Kamara and Lattimore.  I am not sure if there is much that has value beyond those 2.  Certainly a decision on Olave needs to happen in the next year on whether he is worth handing a big contract to on a rebuilding team.  

Pretty wild considering they were looking like the greatest offense in the first 2 games.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We just didn't know how how bad the Cowboys truly were at the time.

This is fair. But I kept saying, "The cowboys just aren't good this year on defense." and no one believed me.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

We just didn't know how how bad the Cowboys truly were at the time.

I suspect most of us were going "??" at how quiet they were in free agency and mostly ignored the so-called skill positions in general, but still expected a competitive team.