TNF Week 7: Denver Broncos (3-3) @ New Orleans Saints (2-4)

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Denver Broncos
    • New Orleans Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2024 at 12:15 AM

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

The cap is a myth, I'm sure they'll do some really stupid magic to suddenly not be in cap hell.

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

I suspect most of us were going "??" at how quiet they were in free agency and mostly ignored the so-called skill positions in general, but still expected a competitive team. 

I didn't expect their defense to fall off this hard, but the offense not performing shouldn't be a surprise.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

It's one of Bo's redeeming traits in that he doesn't take sacks or turn it over (usually). This allows our defense to grind out wins...it's the reason Russ last year for us ended up losing games. Turns out 3-8 yrd losses end up as drive killers

They're what the Raiders were supposed to be

*throws up, cries*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

I hope the Saints score a TD just to give the sad Saint fans in the stand SOMETHING to cheer about. 

It's like clubbing baby seals. Also finally a Bonito sighting. He's flashed hard this season after virtually nothing other seasons

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

More like their entire offense was wiped out. How many offensive starters from those first two are playing in this game? 

It’s easier for some to just latch onto random narratives. The Saints injury situation right now is absolutely insane.