16 members have voted

1. 1. Question title

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

We had 3 bright spots:

1. Duke

2. Myles

3. Gordon

Everyone else idgaf

there are a few more players i liked this year.

Bitonio, Njoku, Devalve.

ogunjobi beasted at times. Brantley was good, Shelton was decent, jamie collins was good when on the field. BBC is a stud nickel corner.

1 minute ago, dawgdish said:

Coleman is making Sashi's trade back from Wentz look worse and worse by the game - he's a #3 receiver at best. Winning players absolutely make that play in that spot.

I like Coleman regardless of that play. I think he can be a solid player here. Sucks it came down to him making that catch. I’m sure it would have ended in a red zone turnover. If duke wouldn’t have fumbled we could have probably kicked a field goal. 

Kizer ultimately should have ran it because that was the sure thing. Oh well 0-16 will mean the same thing right now as it will next April and then September. Nothing.

Go Browns. 

3 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Coleman is making Sashi's trade back from Wentz look worse and worse by the game - he's a #3 receiver at best. Winning players absolutely make that play in that spot. At least we have a real GM to make use of our high first round picks now.

I think he will be okay assuming he stays healthy. 

Kizer threw him garbage all year seldom did he have a chance to run the ball. most of his targets were not catchable. 

Hue Jackson is already laying the ground work for passing the blame next year. He said the difference between fixing it this year and last year is John Dorsey.

Hope you have a helmet and some pretty good pads John because Hue is about to throw you under the bus.

40 minutes ago, HH650 said:

GOOD: The players play hard for Hueball. 

BAD: He has no idea what he is doing and coaches accordingly. 

Over/Under on next year wins?

They didn’t play hard for Hue, they played hard to not go 0-16

22 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Hue Jackson is already laying the ground work for passing the blame next year. He said the difference between fixing it this year and last year is John Dorsey.

Hope you have a helmet and some pretty good pads John because Hue is about to throw you under the bus.

Good thing is, I don’t think Dorsey will sit back and take it tho if Hue starts to do that. 

Archived