Packers Texans post game. Packers ****** victory from the jaws of defeat after trying to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Refugee

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Did you not see the TD to Reed in the right flat/sideline two games ago?  If that isn't a missile, it's a pick 6 going the other way.

Or the Kraft TD this past weekend?

Lazers.

If you watch old Favre stuff, he loaded up to zing passes.  Love doesn't load up like that and he's still throwing absolute missiles out there.

Like, me and a few others here are not the only ones saying this.  I heard Kirwan and Mueller talking about Love's arm talent yesterday on Sirius XM.  Elite.  Can make every throw.  But he needs to be more careful with the ball.

I think people are misconstruing what I mean by his ARM strength alone.

I'll look at the Reed one later, but the Kraft one is the exact example of the kind of high power pass I know he's able to make. He's setting his feet, good mechanics, and driving the ball. I'm well aware that when he uses his whole body he can unleash an absolute piss missile.

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I'll look at the Reed one later, but the Kraft one is the exact example of the kind of high power pass I know he's able to make. He's setting his feet, good mechanics, and driving the ball. I'm well aware that when he uses his whole body he can unleash an absolute piss missile.

I've only seen you post a few days, but it says you have over 20K posts. Which team are you a fan of? 

IMO, you don't seem to know what you are talking about any of the subjects you chimed in on. 

Of all of them, questioning Jordan Love's arm strength might be the worst of your bad takes. 

I'm going to bow out of this conversation and put you on ignore. I lack patience with this kind of nonsense. 

13 minutes ago, DannyB said:

lolll, the coping and seething from the losing side has commenced

The original tweet that it is a perfect and precise throw is a stupid take, if the throw is 2-5 feet to Love's right it has no chance of be INT'd and the WR isn't diving to make a tough catch. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I've only seen you post a few days, but it says you have over 20K posts. Which team are you a fan of? 

IMO, you don't seem to know what you are talking about any of the subjects you chimed in on. 

Of all of them, questioning Jordan Love's arm strength might be the worst of your bad takes. 

I'm going to bow out of this conversation and put you on ignore. I lack patience with this kind of nonsense. 

Ok so if I'm on ignore should I just disregard this and not respond?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Arm strength is byproduct of technique.

But if you really want to break it down, the ball rockets out of his hand.  Mechanics be damned, he was blessed with a cannon of an arm at birth.  Very few can spin it as easily and as effortlessly as he can.

Forget everything you ever thought you knew about football from an X's and O's perspective.

Ask yourself which part of the field do you not have to defend when playing Love.  Typically you can ignore the far sideline against guys with noddle arms.  And really deep shots.

You can't ignore any square inch of the field when playing Jordan.

27 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Ok so if I'm on ignore should I just disregard this and not respond?

He's old.  He's a little cranky.  Someone is probably on his yard.

He also routinely talks about football things that he knows little about, but defends his position to the bitter end.

And?  So do I.  So do many of us.  It's a fan chat board after all.

Keep posting.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

He also routinely talks about football things that he knows little about, but defends his position to the bitter end.

Keep posting.

An "Old Guy" with little tolerance for those who disagree with him.  Those exist?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Keep posting.

This isn't true! I speak about a lot of topics I know little about and defend it to the end. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R T said:

The original tweet that it is a perfect and precise throw is a stupid take, if the throw is 2-5 feet to Love's right it has no chance of be INT'd and the WR isn't diving to make a tough catch. 

Two or Five FEET?? Please be serious. Kraft's momentum would have carried him far away from that trajectory. If you want to nitpick, it's more like maybe six inches or a foot

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Danny has been here for years.  Always been a Packers fan.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaire_Island said:

A lot has been discussed about Lions O.

Any idea how that D was?. Last year their rushing defense was top notch, but their passing defense was bottom 3-4 of the league. 

No doubt that losing Hutchinson hurts them, a lot.  I'm sure we will find out real quick just how good that defense really is......

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I see the bolded part as homerism.

Their line is much better than ours.  They have two running backs, high end running backs and one of them is a threat to take it to the house every time he touches.

Young stud at TE.

Williams is a better version than Watson.

St. Brown is tiers above anyone else we have.

Goff has time and doesn't make mistakes.

To me, it comes down to the oline.  Theirs is better.  We have maybe more weapons on offense.

And maybe Love is better than Goff.  But that is very debatable this year.

I'd say that we are very similar to each other on offense.  They clearly have a better offensive line and trenches usually dictate who wins the game.

No. It’s really not. 

If Jordan Love has a ceiling game he plays at a much higher level than Goff can and that’s way more important than the advantages they have in other areas. 

• Like 1