Week 17: Dallas at Philly - Exhibition Game. Let's get this crap over with

WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, Northland said:

Are there fireable offenses in Dallas?  If playoff appearances and success or lack thereof doesn't get one canned I don't know what will.

lol. This is a terrific point. Though I believe changes will happen at this point. They have too. Whether JJ wants to admit that or not. Too much regression on offense. 

At least we won I guess.  That was an ugly game and typifies our season.  Sad that Garrett is certain to stay.  Linehan can get the heck out though.  Offense playing this badly with our talent level is unacceptable.  And defensively, I feel we can use more variety.  Our scheme is a bit too simple at times.

Dak really needs to get better next year.  His regression this year was alarming (and another strike against Linehan and Garrett).  Hard to function as an offense when our QB is unreliable.  Having a full season of Zeke and hopefully an infusion of speed in the WR corps might help.  I am a little concerned about Tyron Smith's health.  We need him healthy.

Defensively, I like how our roster is set up for the most part.  Our revamp of the secondary yielded solid returns and Jaylon Smith is a superstar in the making as long as his health holds up.  Another LB to pair with him and Lee would be great.  Retain Lawrence and Irving for the DL.

Glad this season is over and done with.

Archived