(for)Everson a Viking

SemperFeist

Not that I don't think it is deserved, but I hope this doesn't cut into deals for Kendricks or the future quarterback.

Will say this. He has been every bit the first round talent he was projected to be. Not bad for a 3rd round selection.

9 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Not that I don't think it is deserved, but I hope this doesn't cut into deals for Kendricks or the future quarterback.

Will say this. He has been every bit the first round talent he was projected to be. Not bad for a 3rd round selection.

Not bad for a 4th either

32 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

That's likely why the deal was done now. Getting a deal done now, and the majority of the guaranteed money out of the way, will probably free up space for them to give contracts to guys like Hunter, Kendricks, and Barr in the future. 

20 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

That's likely why the deal was done now. Getting a deal done now, and the majority of the guaranteed money out of the way, will probably free up space for them to give contracts to guys like Hunter, Kendricks, and Barr in the future. 

We'll have to see how the salary structure breaks down

Archived