The Official Boxing Thread IV - Golovkin vs Alvarez

J-ALL-DAY

21 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

Wow did not expect that at all. Linares got absolutely rocked. 

21 hours ago, RaiderX said:

Linares finished in the 1st round. Completely overpowered.

Whoa, didn't see that happening. But Linares is such a hot and cold fighter man. Has been blitzed out a few times in his career when he was heavily favored. Three times now that he's been stopped in the first or second round. 

Looking forward to some of today's undercard fights. Think Browne vs Jack can steal the show. 

Broner really ran around thinking he won. Unreal, that man is delusional as hell.

As for Pacman, he looked okay in spots but definitely showed his age. Wonder if they feed him to Spence next if he gets past Mikey Garcia.

Marcus Browne with an impressive performance over Jack....That cut doe???? Damn, Jack's corner should have stopped the fight earlier.

13 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Marcus Browne with an impressive performance over Jack....That cut doe???? Damn, Jack's corner should have stopped the fight earlier.

I can’t think of a worse cut I’ve ever seen. He just about had his head split in half. 

6 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

So glad Thurman is back. I had it 9-3 for him. 

Same, but man he is so vulnerable at times lol. Lopez almost had him out there.

Spence/Crawford are the top dogs at WW, and not sure Thurman beats Pacquiao. I mean he probably would, but that would be a competitive fight. 

On 1/26/2019 at 10:56 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Same, but man he is so vulnerable at times lol. Lopez almost had him out there.

Spence/Crawford are the top dogs at WW, and not sure Thurman beats Pacquiao. I mean he probably would, but that would be a competitive fight. 

I'd actually love to see Thurman take on Pacman. 

But I agree, I think Spence/Crawford are a notch above him. 

12 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

So it looks like Wilder/Fury 2 will happen in April or May. Lots of PPVs this year already.

Pacman/Broner, Spence/Garcia, Crawford/Khan, Wilder/Fury. I'd probably only buy Wilder/Fury and Spence/Garcia though. 

I'm with you, I'll pass on Crawford/Khan. And that fight is taking place on the same day as Garcia/Granados which will be free on FOX.