Week 17 GDT(Win and In Edition): Jaguars(10-5) vs Titans(8-7)

TitanSlim

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Had a dream that the game ended tied at 23. I'm not sure I've ever woken up so angry.

Funny....
I had a dream we won 50-13......against the Chargers or Panthers.... Can't remember..lol

Then another dream that we struggling to win another game....can't remember the score of the team.

Second dream sounds more realistic...lol

10 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Gotcha.

I totally get that you guys like to see it. Ramsey for opposing teams is an incredibly unlikeable guy. Just never understood why Titans fans on Twitter/here make such a huge deal of him getting trucked prior to this.

Like I said, put a guy with Henry's size on the field and I'd hope he'd truck any DB...especially a corner.

They’re upset they passed on him.

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

They’re upset they passed on him.

No.  We aren't. 

I loved him coming out but nobody is crying tears for not having Ramsey. We will take our starting RT, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and starter Austin Johnson in exchange. 

Welp it's do or die tomorrow boys. This thread will either become a blazing cess pool where everything goes to die for all of eternity, or it will become the thread of victorious roars when the 10 year playoff-less curse is finally lifted and we all lock arms heading in to the post season knowing we're EDIT Language.

Either way lets just remember that at the end of the day we're all on the same boat here in that we just want what's best for Titania regardless of what our perspective is on that. Love y'all and looking forward to screaming at everything tomorrow with you guys. TitanUp!

50 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

or it will become the thread of victorious roars when the 10 year playoff-less curse is finally lifted and we all lock arms heading in to the post season knowing we're EDIT.

Come on man... How long you been posting? Game day threads are always a cesspool where everything goes to die... Victory #9 wont be any different

2 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Come on man... How long you been posting? Game day threads are always a cesspool where everything goes to die... Victory #9 wont be any different

A tiny bit the last 2 years, quite a bit more this year. Long time lurker since the draft we picked up D-Morg...yalls input and opinions on the team/players/coaches/FO actually got me through a lot of boring classes now that I think about it haha. 

I also meant more so once the game has already been decided it will likely be one of those two outcomes with it obviously leaning towards cesspool considering my point about us locking arms knowing we're screwed either way.

Anyways, you started the cesspool off nicely. Was just making a post in hopes of people realizing we all just want what's best for the team regardless of perspective. But hey what else should I expect really.

50 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Welp it's do or die tomorrow boys. This thread will either become a blazing cess pool where everything goes to die for all of eternity, or it will become the thread of victorious roars when the 10 year playoff-less curse is finally lifted and we all lock arms heading in to the post season knowing we're EDIT Language.

Either way lets just remember that at the end of the day we're all on the same boat here in that we just want what's best for Titania regardless of what our perspective is on that. Love y'all and looking forward to screaming at everything tomorrow with you guys. TitanUp!

Can't be dropping F Bombs.

I'm curious... For those of you in the fire the staff mentality... Is it too late to change that? Say im the unlikely scenario that the offense finally starts clicking, puts up 30+ today (no biggie, its against vanilla or backups in Jax), then puts up 30 more in the WC round, and 30+ again in a losing effort at NEP... Would there be any chance for acceptance.

I'm definitely in the camp that wants Robiskie replaced and upgraded. I'm 50/50 on Mularkey going into this game.  But putting up 100 points in the next 3 games, which would also mean a playoff victory against a top notch D may make me change my mind about Robiskie.

Like I said, very unlikely scenario... But what are your thoughts... Any way the coaching staff redeems themselves at this point (barring a SB run of course).

34 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I'm curious... For those of you in the fire the staff mentality... Is it too late to change that? Say im the unlikely scenario that the offense finally starts clicking, puts up 30+ today (no biggie, its against vanilla or backups in Jax), then puts up 30 more in the WC round, and 30+ again in a losing effort at NEP... Would there be any chance for acceptance.

I'm definitely in the camp that wants Robiskie replaced and upgraded. I'm 50/50 on Mularkey going into this game.  But putting up 100 points in the next 3 games, which would also mean a playoff victory against a top notch D may make me change my mind about Robiskie.

Like I said, very unlikely scenario... But what are your thoughts... Any way the coaching staff redeems themselves at this point (barring a SB run of course).

Mularkey, for me, can make a statement by winning today and (ideally) a wild card game by lighting up the scoreboard. That would mean that we made some offensive adjustments, because that isn't happening with the schemes we've seen all year. If he shows to be flexible, especially in this MAJOR game, then that'll be important. Because if he doesn't try to adjust at this point, then it'll never happen. It literally doesn't get bigger than this....do or die football.

Will be interesting in how the rumors(and per Rapoport, ownership has been around all week, so I guess Mularkey has heard first hand as well) of losing his job will impact this game for Mularkey, especially with the knowledge that if we win he still might even be fired. Could have an impact on the players as well.

Whether that's a good or bad impact will be interesting.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Will be interesting in how the rumors(and per Rapoport, ownership has been around all week, so I guess Mularkey has heard first hand as well) of losing his job will impact this game for Mularkey, especially with the knowledge that if we win he still might even be fired. Could have an impact on the players as well.

Whether that's a good or bad impact will be interesting.

I think we will know right away how locked in our guys are going to be for this one. Mularkey's standing with the team or not. It's gameday...you'd hope they're prepping rather than reading tweets.

Archived