FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Oh God if we draft Jackson I would be so PO. The guy sucks as a QB then you waste a 6 overall pick on him. This would set the franchise back another 4-5 years. I have been a jet fan since 1983 and if they drafted Jackson at 6 I would really consider leaving the jets or just stepping away for a year. This is how bad I think he will be as a QB. Yes worse than Ryan Leaf and J Russell COMBINED. 

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

I want to draft Nelson 6th overall if hes there. That dude is going to be a monster on the line for a decade, better that then wasting a pick on a bust. 

Kind of agree unless Mayfield is there at 6

Sign Jansen too and draft Michel round two and run run run

4 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Oh God if we draft Jackson I would be so PO. The guy sucks as a QB then you waste a 6 overall pick on him. This would set the franchise back another 4-5 years. I have been a jet fan since 1983 and if they drafted Jackson at 6 I would really consider leaving the jets or just stepping away for a year. This is how bad I think he will be as a QB. Yes worse than Ryan Leaf and J Russell COMBINED. 

I dont want him at 6 but please watch more film, thats an embarrassing comment. Listen to him speak and how much he cares about football. then come back.

9 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I disagree but I understand why some people feel that way.