EVERYTHING ELSE!

ET80

6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We lost the state semi finals 41-36 tonight. We were down 41-30 with 2 minutes left. Scored with a minute left. Got the onside kick and then had a big play down to the 20 called back on holding. Ended up turning it over on downs. 

We got rolled. Won the toss and deferred. Forced a 3 and out and then it was all downhill. 

2nd offensive play is a pick 6 off a jumper bubble screen. 

Then our kick returner gets lit up, fumbled and they recovered on our 20.

14-0 just like that

7 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We lost the state semi finals 41-36 tonight. We were down 41-30 with 2 minutes left. Scored with a minute left. Got the onside kick and then had a big play down to the 20 called back on holding. Ended up turning it over on downs. 

43 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

We got rolled. Won the toss and deferred. Forced a 3 and out and then it was all downhill. 

2nd offensive play is a pick 6 off a jumper bubble screen. 

Then our kick returner gets lit up, fumbled and they recovered on our 20.

14-0 just like that

Sorry to both of you guys - but you two have a LOT to be proud of this season, it seems!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, tab said:

The Roughnecks jerseys/helmets look ugly as hell lol. They look like some Reddit jr graphic designer designed them up  for the Texans 

Yeah, they look like something you'd drunkenly put together in Madden Create-A-Team (old school Madden had this feature, not sure if that's still a thing).

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, they look like something you'd drunkenly put together in Madden Create-A-Team (old school Madden had this feature, not sure if that's still a thing).

seriously, how do you move away from this look? Its a ******* crime Social media is raving as Houston Roughnecks win third straight XFL game

XFL Preview: Arlington Renegades at Houston Roughnecks, Sunday February 26,  2023 - XFL News @ XFLBoard.com

probowl gradient lookin numbers on ya helmet cringe unis 🤮🤮🤮

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, tab said:

well that and probably embarrassment from being the loser houston franchise while the Astros are on a run

Loser Houston franchise is debatable. Rockets have something to say about that…

45 minutes ago, tab said:

God, every time someone says “Bill O’Brien is a good coach and a bad GM” I start frothing at the mouth. I feel like people are trying to gaslight me

They are. Don’t take it lightly, set someone on fire.

46 minutes ago, tab said:

Rockets have a championship tho

I was a freshman in high school when they won that title, I’m now in my 40s with two kids - those titles are precious, but that doesn’t forgive this Stephen Silas era.

• Like 1