Dom Capers will not return next year

jiggad369

3 minutes ago, Pugger said:

It will be very interesting to see what a new DC can do with our guys next season.  It couldn't be any worse!

Hopefully it will be our guys plus some "new" guys as well. Getting rid of Capers was a no-brainer but the problem wasnt just him. We need some new toys on defense if we want to see significant improvement, and I'm not talking just draft picks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Why Trg? Don't get it. The two positions that had the best year (ILB and DL) have their coaches fired. While Perry keeps his job despite DUIs and crap S play.

Lack of pass rush didn't do the DBs any favors though either. Get rid of them all. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

And you wonder why people go out of their way to target you lol.

No sir. You and other attack me and my opinions all the time during game threads when I'm discussing the GAME and the PACKERS. 

I'm supposed to just sit back? Do you not read the stuff they post? Give me a break. 

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Why Trg? Don't get it. The two positions that had the best year (ILB and DL) have their coaches fired. While Perry keeps his job despite DUIs and crap S play.

Silverstein says Perry could get consideration for the DC job. xD

Just now, Slinky said:

No sir. You and other attack me and my opinions all the time during game threads when I'm discussing the GAME and the PACKERS. 

I'm supposed to just sit back? Do you not read the stuff they post? Give me a break. 

Game threads are just that, they're game threads. When the Packers are losing tension is obviously going to be high amongst GB fans and people are going to throw around their opinions. You just need to let it go and not take it to heart. However, when you make a bait post like the one that was obviously directed at AlexGreen, you just come off as petty and immature and then you further back up those beliefs with posts like this.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

That's more on EDGE rush, Daniels and Clark were fine there. Also the pass rush is 80% Ted for losing Peppers/Jones/Neal and only adding Fackrell/Biegel to replace all those snaps.

Perhaps Jerry Montgomery is the reason?! He was highly respected at college level...