45. Green Bay Packers Justin Reid S    
46. Miami Dolphins Mike Gesicki TE    
47. Arizona Cardinals Christian Kirk WR    
48. Los Angeles Chargers Uchenna Nwosu LB    
49. New York Jets Tyrell Crosby G/T    
50. Dallas Cowboys Courtland Sutton WR    
51. Detroit Lions Sony Michel HB    
52. Baltimore Ravens D.J. Moore WR  

The combine could change this but as of now I'm not overly worried that DJ couldn't make it to our second round pick. Watching a prospect you like over and over has a hypnotic effect that can skew judgement, especially when it comes to projection. This draft just isn't set up for receivers to come off the board early, and the incredible depth/richness at the position in the middle rounds could cause teams to hold off longer than they should.

Lamar Jackson Vita Vea and Josh Jackson for me... I think Lamar Jackson is gonna eventually be the best player out of this draft... To me he is a better version of deshaun Watson... but with Flacco a qb in the first is not happening imo 

1 hour ago, EastsideEZ said:

Lamar Jackson Vita Vea and Josh Jackson for me... I think Lamar Jackson is gonna eventually be the best player out of this draft... To me he is a better version of deshaun Watson... but with Flacco a qb in the first is not happening imo 

Yeah Lamar Jackson looks spot on like a young Mike Vick. He quite easily has 4.3 speed, he just might run a 4.2 speed. His speed and quickness is insane. And he can throw the ball half decently.

The Ravens aren’t creative enough to utilize his skill set to the fullest, but if he fell to the second round, I’d be down for him. He’s just too athletic to not be successful. He’s faster and quicker than Taylor, Wilson, RG3, and he just might be even faster than prime Vick. His throwing ability is very solid as well.

not sure if walterfootball is considered a reliable source (:D) but they posted a piece about Fitzpatrick dropping. hmmmm. Ravens indeed could finally be in a spot to get their hands on a dropping talent, be it Fitzpatrick, D. James or someone else. normally these guys tend to get picked right before they Ravens are on the clock.

22 hours ago, EastsideEZ said:

I’m with you on Lamar Jackson. Don’t think he’s as good as Watson. But when I just simplify it and think Michael Vick with even just average accuracy and no character problems, that’s freakin terrifying. Then consider how awesome Vick looked with Morhninweg. If Flacco looks good next year, awesome. We wait. If he doesn’t, well then the obvious happens 

Unless someone like Roquan Smith slips this is where I’m leaning. But I don’t think Jackson falls to us so probably won’t matter 

22 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

I'm intrigued by Equanimeous St. Brown. 

I really hate falling in love with every 6'5''+ receiver I see in the draft (happens every year). However, the more I read about him and watch his tape, the more impressed I become.  It's just that concern over the Ravens being the one to pick him/develop him with (most likely) their first round pick. Ugh...

5 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I really hate falling in love with every 6'5''+ receiver I see in the draft (happens every year). However, the more I read about him and watch his tape, the more impressed I become.  It's just that concern over the Ravens being the one to pick him/develop him with (most likely) their first round pick. Ugh...

I don't even know what sort of rookie WR the Ravens would do a good job with. A polished route runner who might need some physical development? A big, strong targetman who is raw in his routes? So far, all we've seen them do is take deep threats and make them... deep threats.

But regarding St. Brown, I like him as one half of a big/little double-dip at WR. If the Ravens could get DJ Moore and St. Brown, it would give the Ravens offense so much more... providing they didn't flame out like Perriman, of course.

Archived