Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

I actually…think this is pretty cool in a twisted way.  The guy will not be controlled by anybody and he knows how to create interest in anything, in nothing.  He’s a QB that could be giving us a glimpse of reality, or he could be throwing another curve ball.   He likes making people think.  I’ve got nothing as good, and I’m Bigfoot.

Edited by 15412
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I actually…think this is pretty cool in a twisted way.  The guy will not be controlled by anybody and he knows how to create interest in anything, in nothing.  He’s a QB that could be giving us a glimpse of reality, or he could be throwing another curve ball.   He likes making people think.  I’ve got nothing as good, and I’m Bigfoot.

I wish he made me think more about all the titles we've won this past decade.

• Like 7

Just throwing this out there, curious to hear opinions.  

Lots of ifs here, but....

If Deshaun Watson's legal stuff goes away and if he is suspended, and if he finds his way to GB, would the fans and GB community accept him?

I think GB is pretty conservative as a city so I don't think this is a good idea.  But I wonder if the fans would "forget" if the team starts winning with Watson.

All just speculation here, I'm curious if others on this board would "accept" Watson in GB.

1 minute ago, Victor1124 said:

Yea, hard not to take that as retirement. 

That's exactly why he posted it, he's also not retiring.

We're talking about a guy who purposely put a book in the background of a zoom interview, a book he stated was one of his favorites, a book he'd never read. He did this because he knew it would piss people off and he likes to get a rise out of people. 

My guess is he was few scotches in, taking a stroll down memory lane, and decided it was time to troll some folks. 

• Like 1

Andrew Brandt -  After consistently saying Aaron would be back last year, and consistently saying Aaron would be gone this year, I am honestly torn now. Knowing him, I am now thinking his cryptic posts suggesting goodbyes and looking back means he will.....return to the Packers. But who knows....

6 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Just throwing this out there, curious to hear opinions.  

Lots of ifs here, but....

If Deshaun Watson's legal stuff goes away and if he is suspended, and if he finds his way to GB, would the fans and GB community accept him?

I think GB is pretty conservative as a city so I don't think this is a good idea.  But I wonder if the fans would "forget" if the team starts winning with Watson.

All just speculation here, I'm curious if others on this board would "accept" Watson in GB.

Get Watson and trade him to the Chargers for Herbert  👍

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That's exactly why he posted it, he's also not retiring.

We're talking about a guy who purposely put a book in the background of a zoom interview, a book he stated was one of his favorites, a book he'd never read. He did this because he knew it would piss people off and he likes to get a rise out of people. 

My guess is he was few scotches in, taking a stroll down memory lane, and decided it was time to troll some folks. 

Do you mean Atlas Shrugged?  He never read it, we know that?  Why would a book about facts mixed with common sense piss people off?