Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

2 hours ago, cannondale said:

Show me where Rodgers said "They should have kept insert name here"

"just the fact that we didn’t retain a number of players that I felt like were core players to our foundation, our locker room, high-character guys. I’m talking about Charles Woodson, Jordy Nelson, Julius Peppers, Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, James Jones, John Kuhn, Brett Goode, T.J. Lang, Bryan Bulaga, Casey Hayward, Micah Hyde, guys who were exceptional players for us"

How's this btw?

Can't wait for his bull**** reply to this...

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

"just the fact that we didn’t retain a number of players that I felt like were core players to our foundation, our locker room, high-character guys. I’m talking about Charles Woodson, Jordy Nelson, Julius Peppers, Clay Matthews, Randall Cobb, James Jones, John Kuhn, Brett Goode, T.J. Lang, Bryan Bulaga, Casey Hayward, Micah Hyde, guys who were exceptional players for us"

How's this btw?

Yep , he did say that when he came to TC this past year.  Talked about the Packers lowballing or not offering players Rodgers thought had something left.  

Edited by NFLGURU
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cannondale said:

Lets hope your boss doesn't tell you someday that the only way to keep your job depends on multiple factors you cant control and the performance of dozens of other people.

If I'm one of the highest paid people in my profession, making 10x multiples of some of those people, if not more, I'll be pissed but I'll understand that's life. I have to constantly cover up warts of those under me. Oh no. Poor me. And I don't make 30 million. 

That being said, I don't expect him to cover it all, and at times he's done a great job. But hell, eventually after over a decade, maybe it just isn't everyone else and more should land on his ***. IDK why that's so out of line to you guys. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ifeelasleep said:

didnt say it in those very exact words so it doesn´t count.

Oh that's what he'll argue and I did cut off parts, only to be a ****. Where he did they weren't treated right but also clearly thought at least some should have been retained and says they were often ignored or low-balled. 

It's very clear what he meant

57 minutes ago, Norm said:

How's this btw?

"Aaron used a different modifier in the predicate so it's obvious he didn't want influence in personnel decision."

-cannondale

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

"Aaron used a different modifier in the predicate so it's obvious he didn't want influence in personnel decision."

-cannondale

I'd joke he couldn't use those words but I'm too dumb to know what they mean either. 

The worst part is I let the people get away with reading between the lines on Love quotes, because I think they're probably right on the meaning. But they'll full on deny this one which is obviously what he was asking to see quoted and AR has no reason to mince words like MLF might so he doesn't make princess mad.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'd joke he couldn't use those words but I'm too dumb to know what they mean either. 

The worst part is I let the people get away with reading between the lines on Love quotes, because I think they're probably right on the meaning. But they'll full on deny this one which is obviously what he was asking to see quoted and AR has no reason to mince words like MLF might so he doesn't make princess mad.

I'm pretty sure what I said doesn't make grammatical sense. I just riffed a lil there

1 hour ago, cannondale said:

It might be the other way around. If I'm Gute - I wait for Rodgers' decision, and if he stays, I lay out what's available for Adams if he wants to stay with Rodgers --- and it doesn't include 4/130 guaranteed

Could be, but thats not really what he implied at the end of his mcafee show after the season. He made it clear his decision wouldn't hold up the other players involved. 

Edited by Toddfather

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'm pretty sure what I said doesn't make grammatical sense. I just riffed a lil there

I read by context and it seemed beautiful. @MrBobGraywould be proud.

That post he had like yesterday is still a masterpiece. Up there with knowing with what assistant ST coach possibilities shared babsitters with MLFs in laws or whatever

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

That post he had like yesterday is still a masterpiece. Up there with knowing with what assistant ST coach possibilities shared babsitters with MLFs in laws or whatever

Quoting you just so your awesomeness is further documented in these archives

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

It's bull**** I can't like my own posts. I'm a ******* icon here

• Like 5