Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

17 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I'm guessing it's not gonna happen. IF the reports that he wants to 'reset' the CB market the way WR did this off season. I'd say we are looking at a franchise tag after this year like the Davante situation. 

34 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Guess they trade him like Adams next year before the draft.  

You two are ingoring a very obvious point when drawing a correlation to Adams. Davante wanted out. It wasn't about money as all sings say Gb was going to pay Davante.

Gutey will get a deal done with Jaire for sure. Just be patient. 

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

You two are ingoring a very obvious point when drawing a correlation to Adams. Davante wanted out. It wasn't about money as all sings say Gb was going to pay Davante.

Gutey will get a deal done with Jaire for sure. Just be patient. 

Yeah I'm not worried about Alexander at all yet. Just let the thing play out a bit. 

But if he does leave, I call dibs on blaming AR

Edited by Norm

39 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Guess they trade him like Adams next year before the draft.  

I was referring more to the tagging of Adams. Again, I'd give Jaire, Ramsey money right now. I would not allow him to 'reset' the CB market. 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

@AlexGreen#20 already has dibs on blaming ARod, in perpetuity. 

Yeah sorry @Norm A-Rod is taken.

You have your choice between Fat Mac not scheming his receivers open, Ted hating playmakerz, our S&C staff, AJ Hawk being a bust, Ted wasting Aaron's prime, Dom Capers, Shawn Slocum, Ron Zook, Shawn Mennenga, or Mo Drayton.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You have your choice between Fat Mac not scheming his receivers open, Ted hating playmakerz, our S&C staff, AJ Hawk being a bust, Ted wasting Aaron's prime, Dom Capers, Shawn Slocum, Ron Zook, Shawn Mennenga, or Mo Drayton.

That's the strangest round of Jeopardy I've ever seen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Who claimed Bustin Harrell?

23 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Well Landry to the Saints I just read. I didn't want him in GB much anyway with Cobb and Amari.

Yea, I mean he's a better player than either of those guys, but they weren't going anywhere so probably redundant. The better targets were always Julio and OBJ out of those three. 

27 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Excited to see the financials, probably sets the new market for Julio, Fuller and maybe OBJ.

One year, "up to" $6m. Not bad really. Should make us contenders for the other guys if we want to be.

• Like 3