Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

28 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

With barely any cap space my guess is it will be a rookie picked on day 3.

rather have a veteran that can help be another set of eyes on in game adjustments/ film room study, etc.  Flacco, Bridgewater, Mariota, etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I agree, but even backups are expensive, unless we can get a vet for next to nothing.

Love having a veteran to lean on is worth a few million.  Dump some void years into it to keep the 2023 cap hit down

• Like 1

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

How about Cooper Rush?  He's gonna be cheap I bet.  He looked good when he had to step in for Dak in Dallas. 

I mean, yeah, if he's cheap.  Do decent vet backups sign cheap?  I'm under the impression they don't, but I could be very wrong on that.  I'm just hoping we sign a safety and a TE so we don't go into the draft with a glaring need and end up reaching for one.

59 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Rodgers lazard and cobb on nyj really gets me excited for a new era in packers football

I find it hard to believe they are going to take both. They have multiple guys better than both lazard and Cobb. Please anyone sign lazard but us