Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

This effing guy. If they would have gone the void year route he would've insufferably lamented them "kicking the can that much further down the road". Effing guy

I'm interested to see what it's like after this year. The difference between this and last year is negligible. I'm not sure how far out (and for how much...) it goes beyond this year.

6 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

This effing guy. If they would have gone the void year route he would've insufferably lamented them "kicking the can that much further down the road". Effing guy

Easy on him, all of Packer nation is hooked on the void years drug right now. May take a little time in rehab to get over it. 

Just now, R T said:

Easy on him, all of Packer nation is hooked on the void years drug right now. May take a little time in rehab to get over it. 

I'm not hooked on them. Every team's dealing with them to some degree or other. They became the COVID patch because they're functional.

I'm just hopeful they dont become a regular occurrence (which may be a bad bet on my part......) and that we evolve back to the old way without them and the dead cap they represent.

I suspect this means Amos won't be back.

Tarvarius Moore's highlights is interesting. Some potential there for growth. Hopefully will have better luck with injuries with us.

So far two Packers FA visits two signings. 😮

Edited by Chili

12 minutes ago, Chili said:

I suspect this means Amos won't be back.

Tarvarius Moore's highlights is interesting. Some potential there for growth. Hopefully will have better luck with injuries with us.

So far two Packers FA visits two signings. 😮

??? He missed 4 games in 4 years, what am I missing?