Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

They've kept all the talent around him, where did Diggs go? They've invested in Gabe Davis, Kincaid, Cook, Shakir. 

The problem with Buffalo is why I'm leery to add any tough, regimented assistant as a HC, they turn programs around, but the schtick gets old and the players stop buying in if the results don't come immediately. Saleh and Campbell will run into this too. BB is up against it right now. The only guys who last are the Reid's, Tomlin's, John Harbaugh, Mac's etc... player coaches.

Have they added any offensive line talent at all? Or defensive talent? I’m genuinely asking because I don’t watch any Bills games at all.

I can’t recall a single addition of note since Diggs. Their drafts picking in the high 20’s doesn’t seem to be ringing any bells as far as notable names.

I know they’ve lost a few defenders recently, and in this league if you’re not adding talent you’re losing it.

And Gabe Davis? Gave Davis is a rich man’s MVS.

1 hour ago, MacReady said:

Have they added any offensive line talent at all? Or defensive talent? I’m genuinely asking because I don’t watch any Bills games at all.

I can’t recall a single addition of note since Diggs. Their drafts picking in the high 20’s doesn’t seem to be ringing any bells as far as notable names.

I know they’ve lost a few defenders recently, and in this league if you’re not adding talent you’re losing it.

And Gabe Davis? Gave Davis is a rich man’s MVS.

Well, top of my head...Kincaid was a first round pick at tight end.  :)

Then I feel like they paid a lot of money for an over the hillish Von Miller then he hurt his knee and was out for a long time.

Those are the "big two" that I can remember.

Guessing that Diggs wants out...and he's got that kind of mentality that can kill a team from within, or elevate a team from within.  I'd love to have him in our WR room teaching those kids, but I doubt highly that he'd want to be here for a re-build.  Also doubt that we'd want him here for a re-build.

1 minute ago, minnypackerfan said:

Where is he...I don't see him on the sideline at all during the games. Is he back in California with no intention of coming back? We have a couple of young tackles that would not mind getting pointers to improve their play from him.

I'm wondering if he had that additional operation on the 8th? No clue.

• Like 1