Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Ken is wrong, again.

Of course they care, because they're intelligent and they know the other side of the negotiating tables cares. To NOT care about your partner's interest is stupidity and malpractice.

Sure they'll care....to a degree....but it's not gonna prevent them from asking for / getting the bag. It's up to Russ to tailor the contract with terms beneficial to continued growth of the rest of the roster. That's not Love's or his Agents responsibility.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That’s rough. I heard he was limping into the locker room so feared it was his knee. He’s been a really solid contributor for us and now has to work himself back. We’ll miss him this Saturday but hope he recovers quickly. 

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

That’s rough. I heard he was limping into the locker room so feared it was his knee. He’s been a really solid contributor for us and now has to work himself back. We’ll miss him this Saturday but hope he recovers quickly. 

Nice Guy, below average player IMO

It's coaching malpractice that Gary and LVN played fewer snaps than Preston.  Preston was walking himself out of plays all day.  Not sure enegbare needed to be in the rotation at all tbh.

I'm more worried about mcduffie

Edited by skibrett15

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

Nice Guy, below average player IMO

I disagree. He’s not a superstar but keeps that rotation at a high level. Second year late round pick who is not fast but heavy handed enough to move guys and set an edge. We are weaker up front without him. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I disagree. He’s not a superstar but keeps that rotation at a high level. Second year late round pick who is not fast but heavy handed enough to move guys and set an edge. We are weaker up front without him. 

I'm beyond frustrated LVN isn't leading the group in snaps, so maybe this will help.

He had 16 pressures, which is definitely solid.  I've seen him have some good reps for sure.  I just think he plays too much at the expense of a talented rookie, who had 18 pressures in 100 fewer snaps.