We Did it!! DARNOLD DECLARES FOR the DRAFT!!!

Mind Character

6 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I can’t lie I took that into consideration. Darnold transcends the stigma. 

I never really understood the fear of USC QBs. I never bought into the hype of Sanchez or Barkley, and wasn't remotely surprised that they stunk in the pros. Leinart was a bust, though. And Carson Palmer had a good career with some borderline elite years. Plus, this is a completely different regime at USC than what those QBs played for.

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I never really understood the fear of USC QBs. I never bought into the hype of Sanchez or Barkley, and wasn't remotely surprised that they stunk in the pros. Leinart was a bust, though. And Carson Palmer had a good career with some borderline elite years. Plus, this is a completely different regime at USC than what those QBs played for.

Yeah school comparisons tend to be lazy. Every individual deserves to be judged on his own merit.

If anything, Darnold was held back by the coaching at USC, not propped up by it.

16 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Agreed. I just have a weird hang up lol

3 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Must respectfully disagree.

He can put the ball on a dime.

Made some extremely nice throws against tOSU.

Numerous sideline throws that were beauties. Especially remember one dropped into a bucket, thrown from the shadow of his own endzone on a third and long.

If I knew how to find gifs/cuts of it, I'd post it.

Archived